Senior Member Country: Great Britain scenesixty's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times
    Moors killer Ian Brady today begins his forty-fourth year in jail. On Saturday May 7nth 1966 Brady along with Myra Hindley began their life-long sentences for the Moors murders which stunned Britain in the mid-sixties. Brady was taken into custody immediatelly on October 7nth 1965, six months later due to the overwhelming evidence against the pair, the Moors Trial started in April 1966. Now in his early seventies-he will almost certainly die behind bars.

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    13 times
    i have no problem with that whatsoever.

Liked
    5 times
    name='billy bentley']i have no problem with that whatsoever.

Indeed! What I'd like to see is him consenting to administration of the 'truth drug' (Sodium Pentothal) before he croak's it!!

Senior Member Country: England Number Six's Avatar
    Liked
    13 times
    name='billy bentley']i have no problem with that whatsoever.

Me neither. I just feel so sorry for Keith Bennett's mother who will probably never find her son. For that reason alone, Brady deserves to die in jail.

Senior Member Country: England jaycad's Avatar
    Liked
    100 times
    name='scenesixty']Indeed! What I'd like to see is him consenting to administration of the 'truth drug' (Sodium Pentothal) before he croak's it!!

I don't think that would reveal where keith bennetts body is as i think brady doesn't remember,like charles mansons parole hearings,these trips to the moors are nothing but an attention seeking day out for brady.

Senior Member Country: Ireland jimw1's Avatar
    Liked
    396 times
    name='scenesixty']Moors killer Ian Brady today begins his forty-fourth year in jail. On Saturday May 7nth 1966 Brady along with Myra Hindley began their life-long sentences for the Moors murders which stunned Britain in the mid-sixties. Brady was taken into custody immediatelly on October 7nth 1965, six months later due to the overwhelming evidence against the pair, the Moors Trial started in April 1966. Now in his early seventies-he will almost certainly die behind bars.

Is that b****rd not dead yet.........oh well I hope he cant sleep at night and rots in his cell............

Liked
    137 times
    name='Number Six']Me neither. I just feel so sorry for Keith Bennett's mother who will probably never find her son. For that reason alone, Brady deserves to die in jail.

Yes, well said you really do feel for that poor lady.

Liked
    5 times
    name='dpgmel']Yes, well said you really do feel for that poor lady.

I truly wish then-if there is no hope that lost Keith will not be found-that Mrs Bennett and family have the pleasure of seeing Brady croak in jail.

Senior Member Country: England Captain Casper's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    Give him a salt diet. It'll just save money in the end when he snuffs it quicker.

It's cost millions to keep him inside as fodder for the Sun readers to have a hate target every now and then when they drag him to Saddleworth for a picnic and a trip to the places he used to have sex with his equally repellent girlfriend.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    150 times
    name='Number Six']Brady deserves to die in jail.
    He WANTS to die - but the authorities won't let him starve himself to death which he's been trying to do for years.

Liked
    5 times
    name='Dame Starry']He WANTS to die - but the authorities won't let him starve himself to death which he's been trying to do for years.

How wonderful it would be for Keith to be found (without Brady's help) THEN he dies! Everybody happy!