Page 262 of 293 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 5843
    Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    Back to ARE YOU BEING SERVED? and going forward to the counter with Messrs. Humphreys and Lucas in "Forward Mr. Grainger":

Paul Phillips appearing in quite a dirty mac

Eden Fox I think appearing in quite a blur. Captain Mr. Peacock's not quite so blurry and Mr. Grainger is certainly forward.

Liked
    182 times
    Mr. Humphreys is a fool for eastern promise when he encounters Emir Ahmed Osman:

While Ishaq Bux is about to display a fine line in non-flying carpets.

From ARE YOU BEING SERVED? "Fire Practice".

Senior Member Country: Great Britain Tigon Man's Avatar
    Liked
    86 times
    On Barmaid duty in Danger UXB Ep 5 Silver Linings from 1978, is a blurry Josie Grant.

Danger UXB- Silver Linings- Josie Grant.JPG Danger UXB-Silver Linings- Josie Grant 2.JPG

Liked
    182 times
    It's really four on the tiles in Paris and, er, Tilbury, in Two on the Tiles (1950) and even more up for a bit of tiling:

Pat Ryan enjoying Les Compagnons de la Chanson, apparently, at Club Moulin D'Or as Hugh McDermott and Ingeborg Wells enjoy le week-end dirty. Pat can be seen shortly after in dinner suit when Hugh and Inge take a spin at the Lido another night

Meanwhile Mrs. Hugh McDermott goes for a fling on board a docked ship and the dancer whose prominent bow is just coming into view is Reg Thomason

Here Brenda Bruce as Mrs., accompanied by Humphrey Lestocq, is chatted up by Captain Basil Dignam as Aileen Lewis peers through the gloom

More gloom, but dancing through it in the centre of yet another Paris nightclub is Emil Stemmler; not surprising as Herbert Lom's the star of the film, but surprising as Emil's not playing un gar�on

phil found Hyma Beckley in this as the receptionist at the Hotel Trianon in Paris, but he too is also at the local palais de danse.

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Wings of Danger (1952) is another early Hammer noir that throws all credibility out the window in the first minute by suggesting Robert Beatty is a ladies' man.

Star Zachary Scott arrives at his girlfriend's hotel, where Aileen Lewis is in full duchess mode in the lounge.

Harold Lang plays a blackmailer and Larry Taylor his muscle (smart casting that), while Robert Gregory is also typecast as an extra.

At the club, Zack and Naomi Chance kibbitz, while Pat Ryan dances the night away. The other dancer I think may be Jack Carter. Emil Stemmler also appears, as a waiter, of course, but has a character name (Louis) and a couple brief lines. Pat is later seen coming out of the (unseen) inquest, too.

Liked
    182 times
    Is the other dancer not John Wilder?

Liked
    182 times
    Lifting the veil of darkness in Blind Corner (1963):

Nice to see Andrew Andreas for once as the head waiter at (presumably Ricardo's) with Jack Arrow enjoying his nosh. Andrew's good at his beckoning . . .

. . . obedient diners Pearl Walters and Harold Coyne to their table

Tasked with the grisly job of recording Ronnie Carroll's latest song is Pat Gorman. At least William Sylvester has no sight, Elizabeth Shepherd only has eyes for him and Mark Eden seems away on another plane

Pat Ryan takes Alex Davion in charge for being in possession of an unlicensed toupee. "And where do you find best shopping for dirty macs, sir?"

At one point, we get Joy Allen, Unity Greenwood and Wendy Martin cavorting their talents as the backing dancers for, and dodging out of the way of the chin of, Ronnie Carroll. The credited choreographer is Alan Meacham. Is this "our" Alan?
    Last edited by Gerald Lovell; 01-06-16 at 10:01 PM.

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lovell View Post
    Is the other dancer not John Wilder?
    I looked back, and of course you're right. Don't know what I was thinking

Senior Member Country: Australia dissolute's Avatar
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lovell View Post
    The thing that's the champion in THE CHAMPIONS "Operation Deep-Freeze" is the stock footage. Managing to squeeze in between library shots:

I think the chap at the back is William Dexter/Peacock, but the follicly challenged gent I'm not sure about
    Your follically challenged gent looks like John Moore to me.

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    Welcome back, dissolute (at long last)! I don't think we've heard from you since the sad death of Patrick Macnee. Good to see you posting again.

Is the bald(ing) actor in The Champions episode an uncredited Gordon Whiting?:

Credit to Movie Dude for this image from The Saint - Locate and Destroy (1966)

Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cornershop15 View Post
    Welcome back, dissolute (at long last)! I don't think we've heard from you since the sad death of Patrick Macnee. Good to see you posting again.

Is the bald(ing) actor in The Champions episode an uncredited Gordon Whiting?:

Credit to Movie Dude for this image from The Saint - Locate and Destroy (1966)
    Thanks, it's good to be back! You have all been very busy, I see. Might take me a year to catch up!
    Looks like Gordon to me. Here he is in 1963 and 1965:
    Last edited by dissolute; 02-06-16 at 02:09 PM. Reason: tidy up

Senior Member Country: Great Britain Tigon Man's Avatar
    Liked
    86 times
    More from Danger UXB from the episode Quiet Weekend.

Josie Grant Danger UXB Quiet Weekend.JPG Maxwell Craig Danger UXB Quiet Weekend.JPG

Barmaid Josie Grant again. Maxwell Craig has a thirst.

Liked
    10 times
    I've got a hold of a lovely 1953 Spotlight and a 1972 L-Z Actors, when I have a chance I'll start posting pages of them. Some of our regulars are in the '72.

Liked
    10 times
    Actually, if he has a cleft chin, it might be George Little instead of Gordon Whiting

Liked
    182 times
    Although most of the action is at the family heap of Lord of the Manor (1933), we of course visit the local pub for chorus lines from the bumpkin patrons:

Reading the paper about the recent (Labour?) upheaval in parliament is traditional yokel Wallace Bosco.

Liked
    182 times
    Living it up in Live It Up! (1963) is a Pinewood Studios soundstage pretending to be a Pinetree Studios soundstage:

And here is David Bauer pretending to be an exploitation producer as Ernie Rice and pipe pretend to be a set electrician

Plus Tony Castleton and fag pretend to be a set-shifter.

Liked
    0 times
    I see Tony playing behind the sets types and stagehands often enough that I wonder if that was his "real" job, much like Louis Matto and Rex Garner the Elder were probably real waiters, or had been.

Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Screencap72 View Post
    I see Tony playing behind the sets types and stagehands often enough that I wonder if that was his "real" job, much like Louis Matto and Rex Garner the Elder were probably real waiters, or had been.
    Scott has told me Tony was certainly a well-regarded shop steward for the extras.

Liked
    10 times
    Is this Keith Peacock? I'm a bit confused by Weary's page.

If so, then The Avengers episode "The Living Dead" started filming at least a month earlier than thought, because Keith was killed in an accident on set for Softly, Softly in November 1966.

Dave & Weary has this as Keith playing "Security man", although it looks like the actor is wearing a police uniform to me:

Liked
    10 times
    Not sure if this has been pointed out already (or if Movie Dude is currently on here) but
    The Prisoner : Schizoid Man unknown #5 is John Doye
    http://movie-dude.co.uk/[Extras] 'Th...39; (1967).htm
    The Prisoner : The Chimes of Big Ben unknown #12 is Bill Hibbert
    http://movie-dude.co.uk/[Extras] 'Th...39; (1967).htm
    Last edited by dissolute; 05-06-16 at 04:13 AM. Reason: fix links