Page 34 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Country: England harryfielder's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dissolute View Post
    Anyone know the name of the guy on the right?
    John Doy....

Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    More from THE PRISONER, this time, "The General", and apologies to the experts on the series that know this already:

Although Patrick McGoohan is sketching Betty McDowall in a general's uniform - such is life in the the Village, no doubt - his model is in fact a dozing Guy Standeven

The chap on the right is Harold Sanderson again. No stunts, but he does get the line "1861". The interviewer is Al Mancini and the young lady is sadly unknown to me.

Senior Member Country: Australia dissolute's Avatar
    Liked
    10 times
    The young lady is unknown to me as well, maybe John Doy would have known her, they were both in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Station".

Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dissolute View Post
    The young lady is unknown to me as well, maybe John Doy would have known her, they were both in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Station".
    dissolute, I think the spelling may in fact be "Doye", looking at his other credits. Also, the passenger at Norborough in "A Funny Thing . . . " isn't Lewis Alexander; I think it is Jack Arrow.

Senior Member Country: Spain Rowdon's Avatar
    Liked
    143 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lovell View Post
    the young lady is sadly unknown to me.
    I know it's impossible, but she does look a bit like Helen Worth, doesn't she? She would have only been 16 though.

Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdon View Post
    I know it's impossible, but she does look a bit like Helen Worth, doesn't she? She would have only been 16 though.
    Yes, I thought that too, but it isn't Helen.

Liked
    182 times
    "Dance of the Dead" with THE PRISONER and among those dancing:

Mexican John Tatum

Arab Hummies' favourite extra no. 1

And in the background to our right of Aubrey Morris, a regal "Mrs. Lewis Alexander".

There are also some flunkeys/footmen to be seen:

On the left, Alan Meacham

Different angle, different flunkey: it seems to be Walter Henry.

Liked
    51 times
    On the right.....Tony Snell......

Liked
    182 times
    "A Change of Mind" for THE PRISONER, but no change for some of the uncredited extras:

Committee Member and Number One Hundred and Eight is top-hatted Maxwell Craig. Max can be seen throughout the episode, possibly as the same character ("That would be telling"), but certainly also as a doctor, for which see Victor Harrington's own thread

"Lobo Man" is a credited Thomas Heathcote, but the first lobo is in fact this chap encountering Number Six, namely Hugh Elton

Maxwell Craig is hidden at the back here, but look who's sneaking in at the right: Victor Harrington

When the Womens' League, including June Ellis, decide to get stuck into Number Six, they're aided and abetted by Harold Sanderson (in the yellow and black) and Peter Brace (in the red and black).

Banned Country: UK
    Liked
    7 times
    Next to Mrs Lewis Alexander looks like Pauline in a white wig.

Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonefan View Post
    Next to Mrs Lewis Alexander looks like Pauline in a white wig.
    It does, Stonefan, but it's very difficult to say as she's only in distance shots and doesn't do any dancing:

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    8 times
    The second gent along from Victor Harrison is Ned LYNCH.

Liked
    182 times
    "Fall Out" is the final, and still quite baffling, episode of THE PRISONER. Roy Beck is known to have been one of the actors to play the mysterious Number One, but here is Roy earlier in the episode on see-saw duty:

Roy can also be seen as a dead body late on after the unmasking of Number One.

When Number Six's house in Buckingham Place is being made return for his Many Happy Returns, one of the chaps taking down the For Sale sign is George Hilsdon. John Lageu was also the set dresser in his spare time . . .

Once Upon a Time, received wisdom was that the driver of the car on the A1 is Frank Forsyth, but looking at this:

I contend it's in fact our old chum John Tatum.

Liked
    51 times
    Maxwell Craig is hidden at the back here, but look who's sneaking in at the right: Victor Harrington

4th from left......Ned Lynch....

Liked
    182 times
    From THE PRISONER, and "A. B. and C.", but in fact it seems to be "T":

Tommy Winward as the footman on the left as Patrick handles his own

Then onto "Many Happy Returns" and a great big close up:

For Alan Meacham, who even gets the "Be seeing you" catchphrase to utter.

Liked
    182 times
    We've reached The Breaking Point (1961) and at the low budget roulette table:

It's Reg Thomason and it looks like John Doye behind him. Lisa Gastoni and Peter Reynolds are also in on the game.
    Hummies' favourite extra no. 1 is in this scene and in at least three others playing different roles. I think Reg is also in a later restaurant scene too.

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    My father knew Peter Reynolds, Gerald. They had drinks together at a pub by a theatre in Hampstead. I only really know this actor from The Painted Smile, in which he played Liz Frazer's doomed boyfriend.

Lewis Alexander (with mystery actress) and Jack Arrow in 'Hands of the Ripper'. Guest: Eric Porter

Not a good capture of Lewis, by any means, but it is the best one of the lady next to him:

You might recognise the lovely Jane Merrow in the middle. She played the blind fiancee of Eric's son (Keith Bell).

A much better shot of the ubiquitous Lewis, at the expense of his companion at the party. Or is it a Ball?:

Here's Jack, about to ask Eric Porter if he's alright. He's only been impaled with a sword (by serial killer Angharad Rees)!:
    Last edited by cornershop15; 14-02-12 at 09:18 AM.

Liked
    182 times
    The Brigand of Kandahar (1965) is a Hammer Film, though filmed at ABPC and incorporating a fair chunk of stock footage from Zarak (1956). In the 1960s footage:

It's a court martial rather quickly conducted by Duncan Lamont, with the officer on the left being Eddie Powell. Joe Powell, his brother, gets a credit as the Colour Sergeant and has quite a sizeable role in the film. More on Eddie shortly . . .

Down in the cells, Ronald Lewis gets taunted by John Maxim, though not for long, as Sean Lynch can be glimpsed in the background

Once Ronald hitches up with Oliver Reed, the action moves to a cave set which looks as though it might have been used earlier for She. The bandit just over Ollie's right shoulder looks like Ishaq Bux

Back in the cave after a skirmish or two, Ronald and Ollie are joined by Glyn Houston and Sean Lynch, but the captured British soldiers seem to be fight arranger Peter Diamond and, once again, Eddie Powell who looks remarkably like Christopher Lee here, for whom Eddie frequently doubled. Eddie can he seen later on again as another soldier, this time clean-shaven

Then another example of being on both sides at the same time:

The bandit forces include Walter Brown, Yvonne Romain and Ronald Lewis, but fourth along is Max Faulkner, who can be seen in this role for much of the film. But seconds later:

As Duncan Lamont in his fetching barcode helmet gives the order to attack the bandits, it's Max Faulkner again
    And then:

Trying to outdistance themselves from the back projection, Duncan finds himself with Max Faulkner once more, who's had time to swap uniforms during the battle. Clearly he fancied a dodgy helmet too.

Liked
    182 times
    That man from That Lady (1955):

and on the right, very briefly it's Jim Brady as a jailer who chucks Peter Illing in the slammer to join Gilbert Roland.

Liked
    182 times
    Sailor Beware (1956) and one of the sailors here is Gordon Jackson, who looks like he's sticking his tongue out at Joy Webster:

However, the IMDb lists an uncredited Charles Houston, but gives no role attribution for him, so I think here is Charlie on the far left as the surprised Refreshments Man. The charlie in the middle is supplied by Joy.