Thread: Outnumbered

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi all,

I'm in big trouble! Mrs Pip was away and left me strict instructions to record the last episode of Outnumbered for her (series 3, episode 6, Wednesday 26th May, BBC4). I actually remembered for a change! So guess what... she just tried to watch it and the disc has glitched! No problem, says I, it will be on BBC iPlayer.... wrong!! oh no, thanks Beeb, your top-rated comedy show doesn't get kept on iPlayer for long, there it is gone!

Oh well, can't let the old girl down, I'll order the DVD for her... there it is on Amazon... pre-order, release date November 2010!! Talk about the odds stacked against her to watch her favourite show!!

So, dear Britmovie folks, is it out of order for me to ask if anyone recorded this? It's not available commercially.. yet! If this is OK, I'd like to trade for a copy if anyone has it. If this is not OK, apologies and no doubt this post will get wiped!

If anyone can help, please PM.

Cheers,

Pip

Senior Member Country: Ireland fluddite's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Pip' date='06 June 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1275835251' post='436331']

Hi all,

I'm in big trouble! Mrs Pip was away and left me strict instructions to record the last episode of Outnumbered for her (series 3, episode 6, Wednesday 26th May, BBC4). I actually remembered for a change! So guess what... she just tried to watch it and the disc has glitched! No problem, says I, it will be on BBC iPlayer.... wrong!! oh no, thanks Beeb, your top-rated comedy show doesn't get kept on iPlayer for long, there it is gone!

Oh well, can't let the old girl down, I'll order the DVD for her... there it is on Amazon... pre-order, release date November 2010!! Talk about the odds stacked against her to watch her favourite show!!

So, dear Britmovie folks, is it out of order for me to ask if anyone recorded this? It's not available commercially.. yet! If this is OK, I'd like to trade for a copy if anyone has it. If this is not OK, apologies and no doubt this post will get wiped!

If anyone can help, please PM.

Cheers,

Pip

Have PM'd you....