Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Got another one that I've dredged up from a forum elsewhere and for which I can't find an answer myself:

"about 25 or more years ago I saw a British thriller. Set in about 1880 in England. Wealthy family. Large home. There are 2 brothers A and B and a mother. A is gay. B sleeps with A's wife. A poisons B. Mother knows that A is gay. Dr. treating B is fired. I believe there is a toy store they own. Toys are used to kill. A is poisoned in his club in the end'

Mother admonishes A when she sees him walking across their laws in female garb. the druggist who sels A poison notices his shoes"

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='Purukivel' timestamp='1280880185' post='459971']

Got another one that I've dredged up from a forum elsewhere and for which I can't find an answer myself:

"about 25 or more years ago I saw a British thriller. Set in about 1880 in England. Wealthy family. Large home. There are 2 brothers A and B and a mother. A is gay. B sleeps with A's wife. A poisons B. Mother knows that A is gay. Dr. treating B is fired. I believe there is a toy store they own. Toys are used to kill. A is poisoned in his club in the end'

Mother admonishes A when she sees him walking across their laws in female garb. the druggist who sels A poison notices his shoes"
    Their parents wouldn't have had as much of a problem with those boys if they'd given them decent names. Imagine, calling your children A and B. They must have been teased terribly at school. That's probably why they behave so badly now

Steve

Liked
    80 times
    name='Purukivel' timestamp='1280880185' post='459971']

Definitely this:

The Blackheath Poisonings

The user comments confirm the toy factory etc:

E.