Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    6 times
    I saw a short about a year ago - American, not British, sorry - and I can't for the life of me remember the title, or where I saw it, although it was almost certainly part of a collection, probably on DVD.

Two adult 'tough guys' behind a fence, whom you initially think are criminals in prison, are gradually revealed through the dialogue to be five or six years old. One has been expelled from class for 'eating paste'.

It was a great little short and it's driving me mad that I can't remember where I found it - or possibly if I still have it somewhere.

Anyone recognise it?

Thanks for your help

Sippog

Liked
    0 times
    name='sippog' timestamp='1281059835' post='460887']

I saw a short about a year ago - American, not British, sorry - and I can't for the life of me remember the title, or where I saw it, although it was almost certainly part of a collection, probably on DVD.

Two adult 'tough guys' behind a fence, whom you initially think are criminals in prison, are gradually revealed through the dialogue to be five or six years old. One has been expelled from class for 'eating paste'.

It was a great little short and it's driving me mad that I can't remember where I found it - or possibly if I still have it somewhere.

Anyone recognise it?

Thanks for your help

Sippog
    Was it one of the very old American 'educational' films that they used to show on Sumo TV.....its a pity that they no longer show 'retro tv' apart from a few silent features without musical background. I used to love the oddities they would come up with !!

Liked
    6 times
    "Was it one of the very old American 'educational' films that they used to show on Sumo TV.....its a pity that they no longer show 'retro tv' apart from a few silent features without musical background. I used to love the oddities they would come up with !!" - Steve Wigan

-------

Thanks for responding, Steve.

No, this was fairly recent and a 'proper' short. I think I may even have rented it from Lovefilm . . .