Senior Member Country: England woody123's Avatar
    Liked
    11 times
    Just finished series 5 of the Murphy's box set.I episode from ,I think,series 2 or 3 is not included in the currently available set.It's the one where Murphy is undercover with a Neo-Nazi gang .I assume it's a certification problem as I have read reviews of this box set which claim that cuts have been made to some of the episodes that are included.

Does anyone know if the missing episode is available on an earlier dvd issue,or does anyone have an off-air recording?

I must be the only Britmovie member who actually like James Nesbitt,even the yellow pages ads and Jekyll.

Senior Member Country: Great Britain GoggleboxUK's Avatar
    Liked
    6 times
    Is it this episode:

EPISODE TWO

by Tony McHale

When a promising young police officer, Parmer, commits suicide, Murphy is sent undercover to find out if he was a victim of racist bullying.

If this is the one then there is a TVRip of series 2 (as opposed to the DVDRip version) available from The Box

Senior Member Country: England woody123's Avatar
    Liked
    11 times
    name='GoggleboxUK' timestamp='1287762230' post='485134']

Is it this episode:

EPISODE TWO

by Tony McHale

When a promising young police officer, Parmer, commits suicide, Murphy is sent undercover to find out if he was a victim of racist bullying.

If this is the one then there is a TVRip of series 2 (as opposed to the DVDRip version) available from The Box

Thanks Gogglebox.The episode you mention is about suspected Police corruption and is on the box set.The one I'm thinking of has Murphy undercover on a run down housing estate with a skinhead gang who are intimidating the local Asian population.In one episode of series 3 Murphy has to break off from investigating Dave Callard(Mark Womack)in order to give evidence in court against the gang leader.It was at this point that I realised the original story was not on the box set.

Senior Member Country: Ireland
    Liked
    0 times
    Woody,
    The episodes available are;

Series one ITV DVD 37115 21763
    Pilot Episode: Murphy's Law
    Electric Bill
    Kiss And Tell
    Manic Monday
    Reunion
    Series Two ITV DVD 37115 21773
    Jack's Back
    Bent Moon On The Rise
    Ringers
    Alice
    Convent
    The Group
    Series Three ITV DVD 37115 21783
    The Goodbye Look
    Disorganised Crime
    Strong Box
    Extra Mile
    Boys Night Out
    Hard Boiled Eggs and Nuts
    Series Four & Five ITV DVD 37115 21793
    Untitled episodes, but in Series Four he befriends the Johnstone brothers who are ex-paramilitary protestants.
    There doesn't seem to be a censorship problem as they are all rated (15).
    I like James Nesbitt as well, except for his adverts (which should be averted!!!)
    Last edited by Catweazle67; 22-11-10 at 10:42 AM.

Banned Country: UK
    Liked
    6 times
    Anyone have Full Episodes of Murphy's Law Starring James Nesbitt and Claudia Harrison ?

I am looking for the full versions ONLY not the Official Releases which have been edited from 60mins to 50mins. Details of these edits on the link below.

Looking for Episodes from:

Series 2-
    Episode titled "Bent Moon On The Rise" 17 May 2004
    A promising young officer commits suicide, and Murphy is assigned to investigate.

All of Series 5 which is one three-part serial shown at the beginning of October, 2007.

Murphy is cover officer for Mitch, who has worked with him previously, and Kim, who Murphy himself trained, on a deep cover operation into identity theft in Norfolk. When the couple fail to contact him at an agreed time Murphy becomes anxious and finds that they have gone missing.

Edited Official releases info below.

• Series 2, 28 August 2006, using edited 50 minute masters instead of the 60 minute versions that were broadcast.
    • Series 3, 28 August 2006, using edited 50 minute masters instead of the 60 minute versions that were broadcast.
    • Series 1 - 3 Boxset, 28 August 2006, from series 2 onwards using edited 50 minute masters instead of the 60 minute versions that were broadcast.
    • Series 4 & 5, 15 October 2007, using edited 50 minute masters instead of the 60 minute versions that were broadcast.
    • Series 1 - 5 Boxset, 15 October 2007, from series 2 onwards using edited 50 minute masters instead of the 60 minute versions that were broadcast.

Lots to trade if you have any of these above.

Link below to the Edited DVD Releases.

Murphy's Law (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Amethyst_Isle; 22-02-11 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Added info.

Liked
    6 times
    No one ?

Liked
    6 times
    Bumperoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Member Country: Wales
    Liked
    1 times
    Here's another opportunity for you to ignore me... I have series 4 & 5 recorded off the BBC in 2006/7