Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Curry and Chips

  1. #1
    Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    41
    Liked
    0 times
    CURRY AND CHIPS



    Summary



    Kevin O'Grady (Spike Milligan) works for Lillicrap Ltd, makers of seaside novelties.



    He's known as "Paki Paddy" to his workmates, because he claims to have an Irish father and a Pakistani mother.



    Also working at the factory are Arthur (Eric Sykes), Dick (Geoffrey Hughes), Smellie (Sam Kydd ), Kenny (Kenny Lynch) and Norman (Norman Rossington).



    Cast List

    Spike Milligan as Kevin O'Grady

    Eric Sykes as Arthur

    Geoffrey Hughes as Dick

    Sam Kydd as Smellie

    Kenny Lynch as Kenny

    Norman Rossington as Norman



    Production Details



    Written by:

    Johnny Speight



    Directed by:

    Keith Beckett



    Produced by:

    Keith Beckett



    1 series, 6 episodes



    Transmitted: 1969



    TV Channel: ITV

  2. #2
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    531
    Liked
    0 times
    I do not think the whole series was ever aired.D

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    234
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey ,they had some episodes of this at the tv heaven department in Bradfords Museum of Film and Photography

  4. #4
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,393
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HIPPIEDAVE
    Be very hard to find, as most were never aired.D
    I was supposed to be in a sitcom of the same name a few years ago, playing a Brummie ex-army chef. I don't think it was a remake of the original, just sharing the same name, and I don't think it was ever made. It could have meant stardom or oblivion, more likely the latter!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Country: Spain Rowdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,131
    Liked
    143 times
    Is everything that is disliked by the 'politically correct brigade' automatically admirable? This series was probably cancelled because it was unfunny, PC or not.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Country: Spain Rowdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,131
    Liked
    143 times
    I mean, I admire the talent in Curry and Chips but it wasn't a case of the little underdog fighting to be heard, but muzzled by the PC brigade from Islington, stifling him with green binbags ... it was just talented people unable to see over their egos.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Country: Scotland lostintown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdon
    Is everything that is disliked by the 'politically correct brigade' automatically admirable? This series was probably cancelled because it was unfunny, PC or not.
    Very true. Poor stuff only notable for its curiosity value now. A shame as Spike could border on genius but when he got together with Johnny Speight it all went wrong.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Country: Great Britain Mark O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,898
    Liked
    202 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdon
    I mean, I admire the talent in Curry and Chips but it wasn't a case of the little underdog fighting to be heard, but muzzled by the PC brigade from Islington, stifling him with green binbags ... it was just talented people unable to see over their egos.
    I'd interested to learn who and what the 'PC brigade' actually are, If they're anything like 'Champagne Socialists' then I have nothing but contempt, am I correct in thinking that Champagne Socialists are the sort of middle-class people that would sit round a dinner table knocking back fine wines (in a gentrified place like Islington) whilst debating how the rest of us should live our lives, maybe as good little comrades living in some East German style grey concrete apartment block kow-towing to the state and not attempting to question or get above our station in life?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    915
    Liked
    4 times
    Well, Mark, you've more or less hit the nail on the head there. Basically, any smug, self-appointed and no doubt very hypocritical arbiter of taste whose opinions become persuasive precedent due to their position in society. And who claim to speak for the general populace, but meet few of them in real life as they spend their time perpetually being chauffered about in taxis from one ivory tower to another. And they don't just live in London either. Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Brighton and Hastings all have their fare share of them.



    I wouldn't call Billy Bragg one, as he is genuinely from a working-class Essex background and does genuinely believe in his ethos, even if I personally don't. However, even he has aroused my ire recently by writing for the tabloids and claiming that "Rule Britannia" is one of the greatest songs ever. A confused man, if you ask me. Great songwriter though: "Worker's Playtime" is still one of the best albums of the 80s.



    As for CURRY AND CHIPS, I suppose I'm biased because I worship Spike unequivocally: however, even I can see it was a lesser moment in his career comapred to THE GOONS, Q, BEACHCOMBER, THERE'S A LOT OF IT ABOUT etc. My main beef is the type of revisionist cack spouted in documentaries about it by the likes of Meera Syal, who claims it was an "evil" and "thoroughly prejudiced" programme when (a) it was nothing of the sort, and in all honesty, I doubt if she's even seen it in the last 30 years!! It's this type of revisionist thinking that resulted in MIND YOUR LANGUAGE and LOVE THEY NEIGHBOUR creator Vince Powell being a hunted and persecuted man for the last 20-odd years of his life, which has tried to make us ashamed of watching everything from THE BENNY HILL SHOW to British sex comedies, and which has also slighted the work of the aforementioned Johnny Speight and Warren Mitchell- work which, ironically, was meant to highlight the stupidity of prejudice, not perpetuate it. But why should the truth matter as long as people are getting paid �200-odd for their sordid little two-minute talking head spot?



    Furthermore, as she starred in the official worst and unfunniest sitcom of all time (ALL ABOUT ME) Syal really has no right to make such criticisms. OK, she may have been great in SEAN'S SHOW and GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME, but even they can't excuse such an abomination of a programme. And she must have known it was shit, as she quit halfway through and let Nina Wadia take over!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    915
    Liked
    4 times
    Or maybe, just maybe, people who believe their own opinion should be respected as much as anyone else's, and who are confident enough in their non-racist, non-sexist belief system and status to choose for themselves what they wish to watch, listen to, read or even say, without having to be vetoed by self-perpetuating cognoscenti or have some pontificating postgraduate making decisions for them. Maybe.



    Not that I'm accusing anyone on this site of such behaviour, of course- but those people do exist.

  11. #11
    Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    29,732
    Liked
    418 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Gurney
    Or maybe, just maybe, people who believe their own opinion should be respected as much as anyone else's, and who are confident enough in their non-racist, non-sexist belief system and status to choose for themselves what they wish to watch, listen to, read or even say, without having to be vetoed by self-perpetuating cognoscenti or have some pontificating postgraduate making decisions for them. Maybe.



    Not that I'm accusing anyone on this site of such behaviour, of course- but those people do exist.
    Where? The only place they generally exist is in the imagination of people who want to spout racist or sexist views but who realise that they shouldn't. So they blame the "PC brigade" for restricting them when really no such restrictions have been placed on them beyond their own conscience.



    "Oh, I mustn't say that or the PC brigade will tell me off"



    The only other place you'll often hear a reference to "the PC brigade" is in that commonly used phrase "It's PC gone mad". But oddly, that is very rarely by anyone actually saying that anything should be restricted. Again, it's a self-imposed censorship



    There really are very few cases where "The PC Brigade" actually imposes their views on anyone else - mainly because the brigade doesn't really exist



    Steve

  12. #12
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    915
    Liked
    4 times
    I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Suffice to say, I have enough friends in real life, none of whom are racist, sexist or homophobic in any way, who find much of modern society and thought needlessly Orwellian. Therefore I am not alone!!

  13. #13
    Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    29,732
    Liked
    418 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Gurney
    I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Suffice to say, I have enough friends in real life, none of whom are racist, sexist or homophobic in any way, who find much of modern society and thought needlessly Orwellian. Therefore I am not alone!!
    My point is that any such restrictions are nearly always self-imposed. Is there really anyone imposing their Orwellian will on you? If so, please give details



    Steve

  14. #14
    Member Country: England Nick Beal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    This country has committed a slow suicide by being daft enough to be seduced into

    voting for three terms of New Labour. The fact that we actually find ourselves using jargon such as 'racist', 'homophobic', and 'sexist' is an indication of how far the ideologies of the far Left have insinuated themselves into the mainstream. This is, of course,mainly due to the good work of the BBC! Our national TV and radio being pretty much like going into a newsagents and being told you can buy any paper you like as long as it's The Guardian! The problem I have with CURRY AND CHIPS is not its 'politics', but that it's poorly written and rather clumsily performed. What is unbelievable today is that, in the context of a country run by possibly the most comprehensively discredited and administratively inept Government in living memory, there is no real sign in the mainstream media of a comedy or satire that would really comprehensively lampoon this sorry bunch. Instead we get The Great Leader weeping on his friend Piers Morgan's chat show and many people actually buying into it. They do say you deserve the Government you get.....

  15. #15
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    915
    Liked
    4 times
    Maybe not so much imposing as insidiously inflicting. For example, the people (such as the aforementioned Miss Syal) who regularly savage the work of Spike Milligan, Vince Powell, Johnny Speight and John Sullivan for its perecived "bigotry". They're as entitled to their opinion as anyone else, yet speak it openly on televison documentaries as if it were gospel truth, and woe betide anyone who dares to disagree with them.



    Except that, it would seem, nobody is allowed to disagree with them, either because of media manipulation, or people's fear of losing their jobs. And the economic climate doesn't help either, forcing people to toe lot of lines they don't actually have much sympathy with (I'm not imagining this by the way, I can actually name about five 'media' personages of my personal acquaintance who are fed up with PC, but they told me in strictest confidence, so I shall respect their wishes). It would be nice, if even only just for once, to see someone offer an alternative viewpoint on such subjects, because those views do exist, and I know plenty of non-racist people, some of whom are black, who hold them. It's not some product of my fevered brain. Yet maybe, because those people aren't part of the self-perpetuating autocracy that runs such things, their viewpoints are never solicited- unless as part of some wry, postmodernist ironic student wank of a joke such as Channel 4's "Incorrect Respect Night".



    So, no, such views aren't being IMPOSED as such on the public, but they are being rammed down our throats. Of course, we can turn them off or ignore them- but the one thing we seemingly can't do is speak against them, for fear of being tarred with the same brush as holocaust-denying, facist idiots like the BNP, or worse, being labelled a "Daily Mail reader", which seems to be the catch-all expression used these days by the far left to describe anyone who doesn't fall into line with them- yet if I were to use the term "Guardian reader" in a similarly negative way, as I once did on another forum, I would be immediately susceptible to barrages of abuse and ridicule. The tolerance and libertarianism they preach, you see, only apply to those that exist within their own paradigms.



    Anyone with a brain knows as well as I do how an opinion, once expressed by someone whose voice carries cachet and influence, can insinuate itself into the public consciousness to the point where it becomes perceived by a widely ignorant public as "the truth"- and in a culture where people increasingly rely on unreliable sources such as Wikipedia for information, this is a very dangerous concept indeed. The only thing that prevents these "truths" from devouring all that went before them, therefore, is the likes of myself, and anyone else who has a long memory or an inate ability to cut through rhetoric, semantics and bullshit.



    Take my mate Ian. Yes, I have mates on both sides of the fence. That's just how much of a decent and genuinely broadminded person I am, although I will be the first to admit I have my limitations. He genuinely believes that there is no such thing as a a "chav" or "ned" and that such terms are tantamount to racial abuse, some kind of slur perpetuated by the middle-classes against anyone without money. Yet this opinion, entitled to it though he is, is clealry misinformed, as it ignores basic facts.



    Firstly, many of the worst chavs I have encountered in my life have originated from very well-to-do areas, such as Gerrards Cross, Princes Risborough or Colnbrook: secondly, whilst delinquent behaviour is in no way a new thing (we wouldn't have had films like COSH BOY, THE BOYS or BRIGHTON ROCK if it were), it has undoubtedly reached a nadir in recent years, partially because, again, under the Nanny State, if we attempt to chastise or reprimand youths for their actions, even when they have targeted and victimised us personally, we run the risk of being prosecuted ourselves, or worse, labelled some kind of "paedo" by both the far right AND the far left simultaneously.



    What Ian, and our mutual friend Scott, and others of a similar persuasion, fail to relise, no matter how often I point it out to them, is that they seem to have all originated from relatively peaceful backgrounds where Chav behaviour is the exception rather than the rule (although, as I pointed out before, if it's now seeped into rural Bucks, then it will be everywhere soon) and therefore they haven't had as much first-hand experience of it as I did throughout my upbringing, although it was called something else then. If they'd spent their life being persecuted for looking differently, dressing differently, and not "fitting in" like I did, or had eggs, shit and FIREWORKS thrown at them, their girlfriend mugged outside their front door, been SPAT on, or generally victimised in the way I was, they might not hold such easy-going opinions. Nowadays, I'm no longer a victim, and if anyone starts, I start back- but I'd prefer to not have to start at all.



    Chav behaviour DOES exist. The people who deny it are either blinding themselves to the truth, or trying to advance some agenda of their own under the auspices of libertarianism (which is the tip of a more sinister iceberg). And then what happens the minute someone makes a film that handles the subject, such as HARRY BROWN? The film, the director and the leading actor (one of our greatest thespians ever, regardless of who he votes for) are all persecuted in the media, and anyone who watches it is immediately branded a "right winger". Ironically, Caine actually came out on the side of the "kids" and said he could understand their frustrations, but such a film had to be made, as it confronts a subject people were afraid to mention in cinema- and full marks to its director for bravery.



    Admittedly, both Ian and Scott now live in relatively urban inner-city areas, but it's very easy to close your eyes to something when you simply don't want to see it. This leads to another theory I have, that opinions may actually be involuntary symptoms of mental states rather than deliberate attempts to establish facts- and if that is the case, then I can't castigate anyone for theirs nor they me for mine. But we'll discuss that some other time!!



    The point I'm making is that Ian firmly believes, as most of the extreme Left (and, ironically for him, the extreme Right) do, that HIS view is the one that should be taken at face value, and that other, contrary beliefs shouldn't be tolerated. Scott, on the other hand, does believe in chavs- but both share the view that all sexism is insitutionalised towards women. Again, I disagree strongly. For a start, as a member of the BDSM/fetish community since the age of 22, I am well aware of many reverse situations (single men being charged three times the rate of single women to get into clubs, if they're allowed in at all: men being charged subscription fees to join adult dating/swinging sites, whereas women can join FREE) where this does not apply. To elaborate further: if a woman walked into the coffee bar in this library right now to cruise it for a sexual partner, she'd get one within minutes, whereas if a man did the same, he'd probably be arrested for harrassment. These are blindingly obvious truths to me (want further examples: OK, heard of a "honeytrap"? Yes. "Sausagetrap"? No) yet, my friend informed me that I was unequivocally WRONG for speaking them, wouldn't even LISTEN to my argument, and even told me I had no right to even think such things!! And again, he's the type of person that considers himself a humanitarian and a liberal.



    Fooey.



    The thing is, you will no doubt disagree with EVERYTHING I have posted here, and tell me I am thoroughly deluded, idiotic, misinformed, wrong or just plain EVIL for thinking such things- but by doing so, you will ultimately prove my original point: that people who hold beliefs perceived as "correct" in modern society, whilst not forcing them on the world per se, still seem to think, or at least imply, that they have more right to their opinions than others.



    You say that this is just the self-imposed argument of those who find the "consensus of opinion is against them", yet where is the conclusive proof of this consensus? Only to be found in a media where the 'truth' and the 'news' is reported via agencies where "impartiality" is becoming less of a byword and more of a "formality". A bit like the driver's announcement on Megabus that everyone must wear their seatbelt (another nanny-state restriction), which no-one actually pays any heed to, but has to be said nevertheless for "legal reasons".



    Ask yourself, would we even be having this conversation if such things weren't an issue? Of course not.



    Interestingly, whilst typing this, the computer I am currently using went gay on me about three times. Oops. Oh dear, oh dear, how very homophobic of me. How dare I use a word which has already had three different genealogical meanings, and is NOT the sole province of the community it is most often used by, to describe the crapness of machinery!! I should be put in the stocks for this. Or, alternatively, bollocks.



    Yes, folks, yet another example of people trying to inflict their codes of behaviour on others. Interestingly enough, I have only met one actual gay person in my life who found this offensive (most I have spoken to just find it funny) and he was a known web-troll who got banned from several sites anyway!! The fact remains that phonetically and etemologically, it is funny!! Like Stephen Fry (and I wouldn't be quoting him if I was a homophobe of any kind) I believe in the use of language for the sake of language, for the "pleasure and crunch" of certain words, and the term "I have to go and ungay my proxy settings" (actually a technical term in Windows script, trivia buffs) is one example of this. As, unashamedly, are ancient perjorative terms such as "quarteroon" "octeroon" and "beroon". Under no circumstances would I walk down the street yelling these at people (not that they'd know what the fuck I was talking about anyway), but they have such texture it seems a shame to not be able to use them in creative writing.



    Imagine a piece of Stanshallesque (sub-Stanshall?) prose running thus: "Sir Hugh Thwackenhurst Ponsenby Cladice, a retired freelance aviating ombudsman from Kenilworth, sat at his giraffe piano, in his giraffe chair, and remenisced at his time spent as a rear-guardsman with the 11th Selkirkshire Mounted Octeroons". That would give people pleasure, yet some would berate you for the use of such a word. No, I personally wouldn't use the word "nig-nog", but I reserve the right to laugh at a comedian's usage of it as much as Clive Dunn's use of "fuzzy-wuzzy" if it's funny in the right context. If it isn't, I won't laugh. Just as I never laughed at Bernard Manning, not because he was racist, but because he was shit.



    Mind you, that's only MY opinion. Other people on here may love him, and if so, fair do's.



    Finally, with regard to the PC brigade itself: no, of course it doesn't actually "exist" in terms of membership, any more than the "Angry Brigade" or "Red Brigade" existed. All three are just figures of speech. What the term "PC brigade" describes in this case (for the sake of pedantry) is the increasingly pervasive trend for people to correct, chastise and tick people off for saying things they don't agree with. It really does feel like the playground sneakery sometimes: "ammm, I'm telling Sir, you said a bad word!" And I've had enough of it. OK, moderators on websites are necessary, otherwise they end up like the BHF, where twats reign supreme- but at the end of the day I hold my opinion concerning the unfair treatment over the years of CURRY AND CHIPS and its kind, and I'm entitled to it.



    Right, I'm bored now, and I've wasted an hour talking about this when I should have been working- so can we move on to something else?

  16. #16
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    915
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Beal
    This country has committed a slow suicide by being daft enough to be seduced into

    voting for three terms of New Labour. The fact that we actually find ourselves using jargon such as 'racist', 'homophobic', and 'sexist' is an indication of how far the ideologies of the far Left have insinuated themselves into the mainstream. This is, of course,mainly due to the good work of the BBC! Our national TV and radio being pretty much like going into a newsagents and being told you can buy any paper you like as long as it's The Guardian! The problem I have with CURRY AND CHIPS is not its 'politics', but that it's poorly written and rather clumsily performed. What is unbelievable today is that, in the context of a country run by possibly the most comprehensively discredited and administratively inept Government in living memory, there is no real sign in the mainstream media of a comedy or satire that would really comprehensively lampoon this sorry bunch. Instead we get The Great Leader weeping on his friend Piers Morgan's chat show and many people actually buying into it. They do say you deserve the Government you get.....
    Actually, THE THICK OF IT and its cinematic spinoff IN THE LOOP do satirise such things rather effectively, but for different reasons. The closest I can remember to a genuine pisstake of PC was the 80s sitcom STRUGGLE with Tim Piggott Smith, Ray Smith and Paul Rogers (no, not the bloke from Free and Queen) but it was on at about midnight on a Tuesday and no-one ever saw it.

  17. #17
    Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    29,732
    Liked
    418 times
    Jack, I certainly don't disagree with everything you say, but I don't necessarily agree with it either. I fail to see what point you were trying to make in regards to this discussion.



    Ignoring the side issue about Chavs which seems to be very little to do with anything, you started by complaining about Meera Syal's views and you say how nobody dares question them. If nobody dares question her, how come she's not running the country? Have you tried to question her views? She's just like everyone else and puts her pants on one leg at a time. If you disagree with her then either tell her or ignore her.



    All of the things you mention do seem to be self-imposed.

    "Nobody must question Meera Syals' views" - says who?

    "I'm not allowed to use words like octoroon" - says who? Has anyone here stopped you using them? Has anyone anywhere stopped you using them?



    No, you are hesitant about using them and imposing self-censorship because you know that they might offend some people and you quite rightly don't want to cause offence for no good reason. That's not PC, that's being civil



    Oh, and yes, the Angry Brigade was a loose collection of anarchists. Being good anarchists they could never get themselves very well organised. But the Red Brigade were very real.



    Steve

  18. #18
    Member Country: England Nick Beal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    I enjoyed your contributions Jack and agree with a great deal of what you have to say.

    I'm not, unfortunately, familiar with the shows that you mention....but that is my point.

    Everybody I speak to finds the current Government (and to a lesser degree, many of

    the opposition) ludricrous and corrupt and a rich source of twisted humour. Apart from

    HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU (a rare gem from the dumbed down BBC) where are the

    prime time satires and comedies that reflect this? Where are the TILL DEATH DO US

    PART and SPITTING IMAGE shows of today? These programmes caught the public mood

    and their audience figures numbered in the millions...

  19. #19
    Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    29,732
    Liked
    418 times
    name='Nick Beal']This country has committed a slow suicide by being daft enough to be seduced into

    voting for three terms of New Labour. The fact that we actually find ourselves using jargon such as 'racist', 'homophobic', and 'sexist' is an indication of how far the ideologies of the far Left have insinuated themselves into the mainstream. This is, of course,mainly due to the good work of the BBC! Our national TV and radio being pretty much like going into a newsagents and being told you can buy any paper you like as long as it's The Guardian! The problem I have with CURRY AND CHIPS is not its 'politics', but that it's poorly written and rather clumsily performed. What is unbelievable today is that, in the context of a country run by possibly the most comprehensively discredited and administratively inept Government in living memory, there is no real sign in the mainstream media of a comedy or satire that would really comprehensively lampoon this sorry bunch. Instead we get The Great Leader weeping on his friend Piers Morgan's chat show and many people actually buying into it. They do say you deserve the Government you get.....


    Amazing, the things that get blamed on poor old Labour (or poor old new Labour) when it's absolutely nothing to do with them.



    racism/racist used in 1932 as a noun, 1938 as an adjective

    sexist/sexism started being used in 1965-70

    homophobic/homophobia originated in 1955-60



    So none of those words, or the attitudes they represent, can really be laid at the door of any particular government or the BBC.



    BTW I agree about Curry and Chips. It's not because of any racial attitude that I don't like it, it's because I didn't find it at all funny. I've long been an admirer of Spike Milligan's work but that really was a low point when he was just going through the motions. It was, as you say, badly written and poorly performed



    Steve

  20. #20
    Member Country: England Nick Beal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Steve: I think you are being deliberately naive here. The words in question may well have the origins that you describe but in New Labour, and their fellow travellers, we have had a movement that has insinuated the precepts of the Far Left, their ideologies and their jargon words into the mainstream, particularly mainstream TV, Radio and Education. I believe it's known as "The Long March through the Institutions".....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Curry & Chips
    By Capture King in forum Latest DVD Releases
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-02-10, 09:26 PM
  2. Curry and Chips
    By The Doc in forum Looking for a Video/DVD (TV)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30-10-08, 11:59 PM
  3. Schmoedipus-Tim Curry
    By HIPPIEDAVE in forum Looking for a Video/DVD (TV)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-07, 08:14 AM
  4. Will Shakespeare-Tim Curry
    By HIPPIEDAVE in forum Looking for a Video/DVD (TV)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-11-07, 09:57 PM
  5. Schmoedipus -Tim Curry-70s
    By HIPPIEDAVE in forum Looking for a Video/DVD (TV)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-11-07, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts