Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Just wondered if anyone had any interesting information about the above 1986 BBC1 childrens show? Starred Michael Barrymore and a talking dog called Sebastian. I've done a piece on my blog about it at http://tinyurl.com/c3xn7bl but details available are somewhat limited at present. Does anyone even remember the show?!

Senior Member Country: UK Moor Larkin's Avatar
    Liked
    120 times
    I remember the dog fleas that Bentine trained to do tricks. I always wondered where he got them from........

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    I finally got round to watching a couple of episodes of Sebastian at the BFI Research Archive yesterday. Rewatching the show was very exciting as I hadn't seen it since I was around 5. It's a decent kids show and made me laugh a couple of times which is impressive. Michael Barrymore is in good form throughout and it's interesting that this show hit the airwaves just weeks before he hit the big time in Strike It Lucky. It's a shame there's no footage online, so I guess it will always remain mostly forgotten. I've done my bit though by updating my blog entry on the show if anyone's interested: http://curiousbritishtelly.blogspot....awing-dog.html