Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Cully. All done.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    More clues hopefully leading to the identification of Unknown Male 15
    I viewed Adam Adamant Lives ! - Allah is not Always with You again, I noticed that UM15 first appears in the nightclub scenes, so his name maybe amongst those uncredited actors.
    Firstly thanks to cornershop and Gerald I have been able to spot Jeff/Geoffrey Witherick and Sid/Sydney Dobson. There is no other 'fat gentleman' other than Jim Tyson and Sid so I am still drawing a blank with James Ure, incidently Andrew Andreas plays a croupier here and is not on the credited or uncredited lists, the same occurs with Alex Lewis and Graham Tonbridge in earlier episodes.
    So back to business, aside from James Ure my new candidates are ...
    Roy Curtis (Dr Who)
    Rikki/Ricki Patterson (Dr Who)
    Charles Foster (Crown Court) credited as jury foreman in (1974) Midnight with No Pain.
    Any help to confirm UM15 or rule out any of these gratefully excepted.
    Last edited by philly; 28-07-16 at 02:01 PM.

Liked
    11 times
    The Saint. Talented Husband. No 7 I think is just another pic of Patricia Roc?
    Arrow of God. No 1 is pin up queen, Eve Eden also known as Rosa Dolmai

Liked
    2 times
    Movie Dude I am happy you have given Unknown Female 13 her own page she was one of my most wanted's although the actress in Mouse That Roared, The Big Job and The Saint Lawless Lady are all Unknown Female 22.

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cully View Post
    The Saint. Talented Husband. No 7 I think is just another pic of Patricia Roc?
    Arrow of God. No 1 is pin up queen, Eve Eden also known as Rosa Dolmai
    Thanks Cully. Good sightings. Not forgetting, of course that UE16 is Bill Rooney (I just notice).

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    Movie Dude I am happy you have given Unknown Female 13 her own page she was one of my most wanted's although the actress in Mouse That Roared, The Big Job and The Saint Lawless Lady are all Unknown Female 22.
    Way ahead of you Philly. I saw that a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for reminding me. She's done now.

Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    More clues hopefully leading to the identification of Unknown Male 15
    I viewed Adam Adamant Lives ! - Allah is not Always with You again, I noticed that UM15 first appears in the nightclub scenes, so his name maybe amongst those uncredited actors.
    Firstly thanks to cornershop and Gerald I have been able to spot Jeff/Geoffrey Witherick and Sid/Sydney Dobson. There is no other 'fat gentleman' other than Jim Tyson and Sid so I am still drawing a blank with James Ure, incidently Andrew Andreas plays a croupier here and is not on the credited or uncredited lists, the same occurs with Alex Lewis and Graham Tonbridge in earlier episodes.
    So back to business, aside from James Ure my new candidates are ...
    Roy Curtis (Dr Who)
    Rikki/Ricki Patterson (Dr Who)
    Charles Foster (Crown Court) credited as jury foreman in (1974) Midnight with No Pain.
    Any help to confirm UM15 or rule out any of these gratefully excepted.
    He's not Roy Curtis, based on my check of DOCTOR WHO, appropriately "The Faceless Ones", but I can't check Rikki Patterson's WHO episodes as they are "missing" episodes. One of them ("The Crusade: The Knight of Jaffa") has telesnaps and Rikki can be seen in his role as a priest in one of them, but we only get to see the back of his head!
    So maybe Charles Foster or Pat Leclerc?

Additional info: It appears Charles Foster was born in 1936, so not likely to be our man.
    Last edited by Gerald Lovell; 28-07-16 at 06:56 PM.

Liked
    2 times
    Many Thanks for your reply Gerald !
    Pat LeClerc has a credit as a policeman in 1993 so is likely one of the younger men in the nightclub scenes.
    I see what i have done with Charles Foster i just clocked the credit for Crown Court in the Kal guides and assumed it was him. This is proving as elusive as his namesake's 'Rosebud', it seems the Charles Foster born in 1936 was a Granada tv continuity announcer turned actor, whose acting career started around 1974 (i knew a few dj's and entertainers who got background work in Crown Court). It seems likely our Charles is a different actor so i think our prime suspect, i will have to check my viewing notes collection again, he was in
    1966 The Spies - I Didn't Even Volunteer, which is in the archives but inaccessable at present.

Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    Many Thanks for your reply Gerald !
    Pat LeClerc has a credit as a policeman in 1993 so is likely one of the younger men in the nightclub scenes.
    I see what i have done with Charles Foster i just clocked the credit for Crown Court in the Kal guides and assumed it was him. This is proving as elusive as his namesake's 'Rosebud', it seems the Charles Foster born in 1936 was a Granada tv continuity announcer turned actor, whose acting career started around 1974 (i knew a few dj's and entertainers who got background work in Crown Court). It seems likely our Charles is a different actor so i think our prime suspect, i will have to check my viewing notes collection again, he was in
    1966 The Spies - I Didn't Even Volunteer, which is in the archives but inaccessable at present.
    Charles Foster is also shown as playing a doctor later on in "Allah", but looking the medics, I can't see him. Furthermore, Charles is in another episode of ADAM ADAMANT LIVES! called "The Doomsday Plan" as one of Dr. Mort's Men and UE15 is not one of them. He's not Peter Whit(t)aker or Clay Hunter either, nor is he Peter Stewart/Peter Blair Stewart/Blair Stewart or Pierce McAvoy (various spellings), which brings up back to fat gentleman James Ure . . .

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    Last edited by cornershop15; 28-07-16 at 09:19 PM.

Liked
    11 times
    The Saint. Marcia. No 15 is Eve Eden (again) and I "think" she plays Marcia of the title. If so, she appears fleetingly at the start of the show, is disfigured and does not appear again.
    Ever loving Spouse. No 14 is Eve Eden (yet again) wearing the same decoration she wears in Marcia above! What scene is she in so I can update her CV at the IMDB, please.

Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Cully.

She certainly was 'Marcia' of the title.

She plays a party guest in 'Ever loving Spouse' and my archive images are numbered very low so I think this must be at the beginning of the show.

Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Dude View Post
    Thanks Cully.

She certainly was 'Marcia' of the title.

She plays a party guest in 'Ever loving Spouse' and my archive images are numbered very low so I think this must be at the beginning of the show.
    Ah, thanks, very helpful.

Liked
    11 times
    The Saint.

Persistent Parasites. UF No 25. Edina Ronay??
    Russian Prisoner. No 43. Valerie Leon??
    Convenient Monster. UF No 21. Seen this extra umpteen times now. If we can identify her, we'll clear about 7 or 8 items!

Liked
    11 times
    Scales of Justice.

A Woman's Privilege. No 5 is Sally Douglas playing a dolly wife on ship. No 16 may be her too.

Liked
    11 times
    The Sweeney.

Jigsaw. No 1 Is this an unfortunate picture of Helen Keating?!

Liked
    0 times
    Not Edina Ronay. That would be too easy. Pretty sure it's not Valerie Leon either. A very good lookalike though.

'Convenient Monster. UF @ No 21' is Unknown Female 26 and there are 16 images of her at her own page.

Certainly is Sally Douglas. Already had her but stupidly I forgot to put her in.

And I can't be sure about Helen Keating. If I was pushed I'd have to say no.

Thanks Cully

Also spotted Ian Selby and Unknown Male 21
    Last edited by Movie Dude; 29-07-16 at 02:20 PM.

Liked
    11 times
    A Hard days Night. No 97 is Laura Thurlow, Ringo's pothole girlfriend!

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Cully, always wondered about her. Are you sure, though? It looks like her, but I've never seen it confirmed anywhere, except IMDb (which isn't confirmation)

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Scotland Yard-The Stateless Man UE4 Judith Furse?
    Espionage-A Camel to Ride UE35 Martin Lyder with a bad mustache