Page 127 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2809
  1. #2521
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,259
    Liked
    2 times
    Espionage - Castles in Spain
    UE7 UM49
    UE11 Andrew Andreas
    UE12 UM109

  2. #2522
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Philly. The young guy in The Deadly Capsule 'UE4' reminds me very strongly of someone but I just can't think who it is. It's driving me nuts.

    All added to the list.

  3. #2523
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,259
    Liked
    2 times
    Interpol Calling - Last Man Lucky
    First Howard Pays pic is Vic Chapman
    UE3 George Curtis?
    UE10 Joe Phelps
    UE11 Fred Machon

    Movie Dude I'm sure that new Unknown Male 116 is a known credited actor but my mind has gone blank, Gerald may know.
    Last edited by philly; 23-10-16 at 05:39 PM.

  4. #2524
    Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,453
    Liked
    182 times
    UM 116 is Geoffrey Denton.

  5. #2525
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,259
    Liked
    2 times
    I knew Gerald would know !

  6. #2526
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Guys. And I've already got Geoffrey Denton. What am I like?

  7. #2527
    Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,872
    Liked
    177 times
    Unnamed Extra 12 in Scales of Justice - The Material Witness is Unknown Male 70.


    Earlier subjects spotted again?

    I am certain the man buying a ticket in All the Right Noises is Edmond Bennett,
    the disfigured detective in Performance I introduced to the thread in post #688:



    There is also a Nicolas Roeg-David Litvinoff connection with both these films, convincing me even further.


    A familiar face as 'Mr. Mace'? I now think he's Lane Meddick:


  8. #2528
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Liked
    0 times
    I think you are quite right on both counts Cornershop.

    I've been trying to find out about Edmond Bennett and his appalling injury but there doesn't seem to be anything available. His injury looks like the aftermath of surgery to remove cancerous tissue. But I would have thought a procedure of this sort would take years to recover from. Edmond Bennett doesn't seem to have had much of a break in his work schedule according to IMDb. So I'm a little confused about this. But saying that, it does look very much like him. Poor chap.

    And I've no idea who 'Mr Mace' is apart of course from being played by Lane Meddick.

  9. #2529
    Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,872
    Liked
    177 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Dude View Post
    I think you are quite right on both counts Cornershop.

    I'll trust your judgement, Movie Dude. Many thanks. Please see next posts at the Performance and Actors/Actresses who have been in UK adverts threads for (what I'm sure is) Edmond Bennett's appearance in All the Right Noises, along with a credited one in Gazette, and the full advertisement for Mace grocery stores featuring Lane Meddick!

    Two more identifications, I hope. Unnamed Extra 18 in Scotland Yard - The Material Witness might be Deryck Barnes, and I'm optimistic that cully will confirm that Donald Sutherland's sister in The Saint - The Happy Suicide (UE 6) is Caron Gardner.

  10. #2530
    Senior Member Country: United States
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    646
    Liked
    0 times
    Four Just Men - National Treasure:
    UM12 is my Unknown Male 19 (http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=148982), the "Piccadilly Weepers" Man.

  11. #2531
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cornershop15 View Post
    I'll trust your judgement, Movie Dude. Many thanks. Please see next posts at the Performance and Actors/Actresses who have been in UK adverts threads for (what I'm sure is) Edmond Bennett's appearance in All the Right Noises, along with a credited one in Gazette, and the full advertisement for Mace grocery stores featuring Lane Meddick!

    Two more identifications, I hope. Unnamed Extra 18 in Scotland Yard - The Material Witness might be Deryck Barnes, and I'm optimistic that cully will confirm that Donald Sutherland's sister in The Saint - The Happy Suicide (UE 6) is Caron Gardner.
    cornershop, I honestly don't think it is. I reminded myself by looking again at Avelyman and Caron had a distinctive nose and roundish face, IMHO. It's possible she slimmed down and perhaps had a spot of work on her face in later life... In fact, I'm rather suspicious of the first picture of her at Avelyman. Sorry.

  12. #2532
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Liked
    11 times
    Not quite fully covered. UE 4. I can't remember her name but this surely is a favourite of this forum? Almost has as many uncrediteds as Pauline.Always seemed middle aged? As soon as I hot Post...I'll remember! Ah...Aileen something?

  13. #2533
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cornershop15 View Post
    I'll trust your judgement, Movie Dude. Many thanks. Please see next posts at the Performance and Actors/Actresses who have been in UK adverts threads for (what I'm sure is) Edmond Bennett's appearance in All the Right Noises, along with a credited one in Gazette, and the full advertisement for Mace grocery stores featuring Lane Meddick!

    Two more identifications, I hope. Unnamed Extra 18 in Scotland Yard - The Material Witness might be Deryck Barnes, and I'm optimistic that cully will confirm that Donald Sutherland's sister in The Saint - The Happy Suicide (UE 6) is Caron Gardner.
    Thanks Cornershop. I'll have to make some time to research this later on.

    Unnamed Extra 18 in Scotland Yard - The Material Witness doesn't exist.
    The Scales of Justice - The Material Witness does exist but not with 18 extras.

    Plus I have to agree with Cully. It doesn't look enough like Caron for me.

  14. #2534
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Screencap72 View Post
    Four Just Men - National Treasure:
    UM12 is my Unknown Male 19 (http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=148982), the "Piccadilly Weepers" Man.
    Thanks Dave. I'm pretty sure I've got more images of him somewhere.

  15. #2535
    Senior Member Country: United States
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    646
    Liked
    0 times
    Just to put my two pence in, I don't think that unknown is Caron Gardner. And agree some of the Aveleyman shots of her are likely not actually her. But then I don't think the stills I've seen of her in Evil of Frankenstein look much like her, though obviously it is. Women are so frustrating!

  16. #2536
    Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,872
    Liked
    177 times
    I do beg your pardon, Movie Dude. The Scotland Yard gallery with Unnamed Extra 18 is The Mysterious Bullet not The Material Witness, which is where I found Unknown Male 70.

    One more try with 'Caron':


    It seemed logical that it was her during normal viewing because of her friendship with Roger Moore. You can see more pictures of the model around 33 minutes into the video linked below. Unnamed Extra 5, in the same scene, looks like Michael Griffiths (best known to me as a detective in Randall and Hopkirk).


  17. #2537
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Cornershop. It certainly looks like Deryck Barnes. He can now have his own page.

    I've elongated my image at The Happy Suicide and now it looks just like your image. In fact I will sy it is the same girl. But it still doesn't look like my other images of Caron. It's a bit odd that she is credited in the other three other episodes of The Saint but not this one. Are you sure your image is actually Caron?. It may be another girl.

  18. #2538
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cully View Post
    Not quite fully covered. UE 4. I can't remember her name but this surely is a favourite of this forum? Almost has as many uncrediteds as Pauline.Always seemed middle aged? As soon as I hot Post...I'll remember! Ah...Aileen something?
    Oops! Just spotted this Cully. I thought of Aileen but it also looks like UF28. It's too blurred for me to decide.

  19. #2539
    Senior Member Country: England
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cornershop15 View Post
    I do beg your pardon, Movie Dude. The Scotland Yard gallery with Unnamed Extra 18 is The Mysterious Bullet not The Material Witness, which is where I found Unknown Male 70.

    One more try with 'Caron':


    It seemed logical that it was her during normal viewing because of her friendship with Roger Moore. You can see more pictures of the model around 33 minutes into the video linked below. Unnamed Extra 5, in the same scene, looks like Michael Griffiths (best known to me as a detective in Randall and Hopkirk).

    Still think it isn't Caron. Reminds me a bit of Carol Dilworth but it isn't her either.

  20. #2540
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,259
    Liked
    2 times
    The Sentimental Agent - Not Quite Fully Covered
    UE2 UM51
    UE6 UM25
    UE7 George Holdcoft

    A Box of Tricks
    Not Muriel Greenslade it's UF22
    UE8 UM73
    UE9 UF32
    UE23 UM98
    Last edited by philly; 25-10-16 at 11:49 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-10-12, 02:41 PM
  2. Info wanted about "Movie Science"
    By SceneByScene in forum British Television
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-11, 06:36 PM
  3. Two Movie Trailers Wanted
    By MarcMorris in forum Looking for a Video/DVD (Film)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-06-09, 05:41 PM
  4. Jack Buchanann Movie Wanted
    By Mr Pastry Time in forum Looking for a Video/DVD (TV)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-09-05, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts