Page 26 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm in the process of editing Gideon's Way and found these familiar looking faces. I'm almost certain I know #1 but cannot place him. The others had 'bit parts' so I think thet may be known to the experts.

Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Dude Won View Post
    I'm in the process of editing Gideon's Way and found these familiar looking faces. I'm almost certain I know #1 but cannot place him. The others had 'bit parts' so I think thet may be known to the experts.

Number 1 is Edward Cast.

Liked
    0 times
    I thought I knew the face. Thanks Gerald.

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    Good morning, gentlemen. I promise to reply to your e-mails this evening (very committed to posts yesterday).

Do you think the first man might be Richard Owens? The closest match I could find at The Actors Compendium:

In The Saint - The House on Dragon's Rock (1968)

Liked
    0 times
    It's a good likeness but I think it is Edward Cast.

Liked
    177 times
    Gerald is right. I now recognise him as Edward Cast, who I usually see playing minor (dare I say 'forgettble') roles in ITC shows.

That's your #93 isn't it, MovieDude (left)? This is from The Chairman/The Most Dangerous Man in the World (1969):

With (left to right) Arthur Hill, Ori Levy & Alan White, an actor I remember from The Prisoner episode Dance of the Dead.

A reminder of the 'Most Wanted' subject:

Liked
    0 times
    Well spotted Cornershop. That's certainly him. Oddly enough Edward Cast is also 'cast' in this film as an 'Audio Room Technician'. Perhaps he's in the backgound of your image?

Liked
    0 times
    I'm just doing Whoops Apocalypse. I'm sure I've seen this guy before. Idea's anyone??

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    That is Doug Starke in Whoops Apocalypse.

Liked
    0 times
    Thanks ken. Doug Starke is a new name to me but I know I have seen him before. I bet I've got a least one image of him somewhere in the extra's. Now I must try to find it.

Liked
    0 times
    Well. I can't find my image of Doug but here are a couple of images from Scott Palmer showing Scott and Doug at Scott's house in 2002.

Liked
    177 times
    A new name to me too. Nice to see our Scott with him though.

Hello, MovieDude. I still haven't finished that e-mail, which will have attachments from several films I've been looking at
    - the latest being Derby Day (1952). Some of our best known extras in this one, including your Unknown Female #10!:

Not very clear, sadly, but the distinctive hairstyle should convince you. In the foreground is broadcaster Brian Johnston.
    I bet that boy is someone we should know. Is it Richard O'Sullivan? The obscured figure behind Brian might be Jim Brady.

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    10 times
    Think this is Edward Cast on the left of Ori Levy in The Chairman/The Most Dangerous Man in the World. Definitely Jack Arrow on the right.

Liked
    177 times
    Thanks, Dave. This actor popped up quite often in the film. I'd no idea he was Edward Cast - despite his credit at the end.

Again from Derby Day, I may have found an early appearance from John Mo(o)re, right (and maybe Cyril Kent, left?):

With Michael Wilding & Anna Neagle. Also in rhis are Jack Arrow, Andy Alston, Aileen Lewis (?) & Gerald's 'Lady with a Hat', Gertrude Kaye.
    Last edited by cornershop15; 28-09-13 at 12:13 AM.

Liked
    0 times
    I have found it nesessary to put these images up again to try to verify their identity. I have been told by various people at various times that they are all Fred Woods. If I were a gambler I would bet money that none of them are actually Fred. I can see similarities with some of them. And I know full well that I could be wrong but my eyes are telling me they are not him. (This is reminding me of Ted Carroll)

I know that I don't have to tell you the bottom images 'are' Fred.

This is an good opportunity for me to explain why I am going so slow with updating my website. I have received reminders from more than one source that I have not updated certain data that I have been given. The problem with Fred Woods is typical of the problems I have to deal with when updating. I have received a huge amount of data from various sources of which I am very grateful. But it is far too much to deal with quickly. It all has to be dealt with sytematically and researched properly in depth or I will become impossibly confused and end up having to start again. I also have other projects in the pipeline which I would like to do. Most of these things take a great deal of thought and preperation before starting and are very time consuming. All these things are slowing me down dramatically. Plus I am on some dodgy medication which doesn't help.

Therefore all I can do is say thank you again to all who are trying to help and I apologise for going so slow. I promise to get round to all of the information sooner or later but I really cannot say when.

Liked
    182 times
    Fred in top pics 4 and 6, I'd say.

Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWright72 View Post
    Think this is Edward Cast on the left of Ori Levy in The Chairman/The Most Dangerous Man in the World. Definitely Jack Arrow on the right.

I don't think that is Edward Cast. It's more likely his brother Unknown Cast.

Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cornershop15 View Post
    Thanks, Dave. This actor popped up quite often in the film. I'd no idea he was Edward Cast - despite his credit at the end.

Again from Derby Day, I may have found an early appearance from John Mo(o)re, right (and maybe Cyril Kent, left?):

With Michael Wilding & Anna Neagle. Also in rhis are Jack Arrow, Andy Alston, Aileen Lewis (?) & Gerald's 'Lady with a Hat', Gertrude Kaye.
    I don't think it's Cyril, who was quite short. It's maybe Unknown Male 21, per his site.

Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lovell View Post
    I don't think that is Edward Cast. It's more likely his brother Unknown Cast.
    That guy has a HUGE filmography, then

Liked
    10 times
    One of the Medical Board members deciding Vincent Ball's fate in Blood of the Vampire (1958) is Movie Dude's Unknown Male 25 (far left):

And one of the court attendees is Unknown Male 101 (in background between Barbara Shelley and John Stuart):