Page 27 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    In Blood of the Vampire the top picture i think the guy second on the right is one of Moviedude's too. In the bottom picture the chap in grey is John Payne.

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    10 times
    Thanks, Philly. John Payne is one of the newer identifications, so I don't always remember him/ I agree the other older guy is one of Movie Dude's, too, but I can't remember his number!

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Well spotted Dave an Philly. All correct.

Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWright72 View Post
    Thanks, Philly. John Payne is one of the newer identifications, so I don't always remember him/ I agree the other older guy is one of Movie Dude's, too, but I can't remember his number!
    It was Unknown Male 5 for those playing along at home.

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    Scene from 'The Magic Christian' (1969)

No sign of Ann Barrass yet (I now have an idea of what she looks like), but I've spotted lots of other extras, including
    Frank Dreycott (right). The camera quickly passes Frank and stops at legendary boxing commentator Harry Carpenter:

I recognise the man next to him. It can't be Arnold Marl�, who died shortly after this was filmed. Another European actor?

Liked
    0 times
    I think I know the face Cornershop. I've been looking through folders but to no luck so far. I'll probably remember him in six months time.

Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    Sam Kydd has a flick through the IRO mob scrapbook in Father Brown (The Detective) (1954) and finds:

Alfred Baggs ("Father O'Hara"), who actually looks like Unknown Male 25 on this thread

IRO? Impersonating Religious Officer . . .

Liked
    0 times
    I think you're right Gerald. Looks just like him.

Liked
    177 times
    Hello again, MovieDude. I believe I can put names to two of the faces in your gallery for Repulsion.

Firstly, the girl who portrays Catherine Deneuve as a child in the family photograph (the final shot):

Thanks to fellow IMDb contributor Prof_Lostiswitz*, I can reveal she's Janet Mansell, seen here in The Haunting (1963):

Janet's in the very first scene. Following mother Pamela Buckley's death, father Howard Lang reads from the Bible (I think).

*From the IMDb message board for Repulsion (1965) - The Photograph:

I read somewhere else that the girl portraying Carol in the photograph also plays the young Abigail Crain in The Haunting.

And I have no doubt that this is Imogen Graham, who has the credited role of Manicurist:

But is she your Unknown Female 23?:

Either way, she will be back later at 'Unnoticed Actors and Actresses'. Just the one line in her 10-second appearance.

It has also occured to me that one of your other unidentified faces is one of my 'Who Are These Policemen' subjects:

As he appeared in the Ghost Squad episode Bullet with My Name On It (1961), with Donald Wolfit (left) & Richard Shaw:

There are even more mystery nurses in The Human Jungle, and of course Emergency Ward 10. A new thread beckons.
    Last edited by cornershop15; 10-10-13 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Minor changes.

Liked
    0 times
    Good work Cornershop.

I had it mind once that the young girl WAS Catherine Deneuve made up to look younger but it's obviously not. Imogen Graham is a new name to me but I don't think she is #23. They both have similar bottle blonde beehive style hairdo's, common in the sixties but a different girl I think. I've just added Ghost Squad to my wish list so I will get to that image sooner or later by which time I hope he will have been named.

Liked
    0 times
    I've just started doing Ghost Squad and found these two. I'm sure I know the man's face. Does anyone else?

Last edited by Movie Dude Won; 17-10-13 at 04:07 PM.

Liked
    177 times
    Hello, MovieDude. The actress is Naomi Chance, who returned
    as a guest in the videotaped episode Mr. Five Percent (1963):

I remember her uncredited role in the first series but have forgotten the episode. Please remind me. I think she was visiting a travel agency.
    Last edited by cornershop15; 17-10-13 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Working on another post.

Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Cornershop. She plays the part of Miss Connor the private secretary to the first victim David Masters. Herte she is being questioned in her office by Michael Quinn.

Liked
    177 times
    I've twice screencapped scenes from that episode (Ticket for Blackmail), following both viewings. Is it another actress
    who works at the tourist office (Alex Scott addresses her as Suzanne)? And have you established who plays Masters?:

Is Brewster Mason a good guess? He also reminds me of an older Luther Adler.

Liked
    0 times
    It's Petra Davies who plays Suzanne Cornershop. I think the photo of Masters is actually Robert Gregory. I never noticed before how much he looks like Brewster Mason.

Liked
    177 times
    MovieDude, I didn't notice your post until today. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I could have at least checked the cast list for Ghost Squad - Ticket for Blackmail, not wanting to look at the DVD yet again, but the confirmation is there - Petra Davies as Suzanne! If I'd done a few screencaps to remind me of her appearance I'd have said it was her. She often turns up in TVTimes issues I browse from the 1960s.

The only occasions I've scanned thiat episode have been for uncredited actors - firstly Peter Bennett and then, after my second viewing, Naomi Chance. All I have of Petra so far is her holding the newspaper with the now-identified Robert Gregory. Comparing your image from Heaven's Above! to the one from Ghost Squad, I know you're right:

Thank you very much. I will give Robert the attribute '(photograph only)' as his IMDb credit.
    Something I have done only once before - Julia McCarthy as Adam Faith's mother in Budgie,

Liked
    10 times
    Just to keep everyone on the same page, while looking through extras in UFO, I found that Unknown Male 116 is named Hein Viljoen. I believe he was from South Africa. IMDb gives him two credits (UFO and Doctor Who), but obviously he was in much more! Oddly enough, he was a subject in the uncredited actors thread way back in 2010.

Last edited by DaveWright72; 18-10-13 at 09:01 PM.

Senior Member Country: England harryfielder's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times
    I have worked with him....???? Aitch....

Liked
    0 times
    I know I know the face but don't know why I don't know her name......err

from The Magic Christian

Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Dude Won View Post
    I know I know the face but don't know why I don't know her name......err

from The Magic Christian
    Joan Ingram.