Page 84 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2809
    Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    This is a photo of Prof Neil Rayburn. The murder victim in the next episode of 'The Edgar Wallace Mysteries'. I'm sure he is a well known actor.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    The Adventures of Robin Hood - The Challenge - Victor Woolf and Willoughby Grey are mixed up.
    Edgar Wallace Man Detained and Never Back Losers your Vic Chapman's are both John Wilder and in the last your Cy Town is Harry van Engel, I also spotted Pat Halpin, Fred Machon and Ned Hood amongst the punters when I watched this.

Liked
    0 times
    OK. Thanks Philly. I often get mixed up like this. Here is the crowd image from Never Back Losers.

Liked
    2 times
    Yes to the right of the post Juba Kennerley (already noted by Gerald at sighted) Fred Machon then Pat Halpin, no Ned Hood visible in this shot but I'm certain he's in the scene, incidently is that Pat Ryan second left at the back wearing a light coloured trilby.
    Also Terry Rendell lookalike 3rd from the right at the back (is he unnamed 10 now?). Also on the back row is the extra I call the Don Ameche lookalike.
    Last edited by philly; 26-05-16 at 03:33 PM.

Liked
    2 times
    Sinister Man great film, Arnold Lee with his own page love it, extra 1 Guy Standeven, 6 Paddy Smith (I think), also spotted, Joe Wadham, Manny Michael, Jack Sharp and Chris Adcock in this.

Senior Member Country: Scotland Gerald Lovell's Avatar
    Liked
    182 times
    Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    Sinister Man great film, Arnold Lee with his own page love it, extra 1 Guy Standeven, 6 Paddy Smith (I think), also spotted, Joe Wadham, Manny Michael, Jack Sharp and Chris Adcock in this.
    Also Unnamed extras:
    10 George Hilsdon?
    12 George Curtis

Liked
    0 times
    Thanks guys. Excellent sightings.

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    I could have sworn that was Ann in If ...., Movie Dude. Who else can she be from that gallery? Relieved to have got the other three right but I'd still like to know if you agree with my suggestion, at another thread, that #36 in The Mouse on the Moon is Paul Ferris (to complete a hat-trick of identifications from that film!). Thanks for confirming Anne Sharp is in The Scales of Justice - The Undesirable Neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Dude View Post
    Isn't that Harold Coyne above the lady in the white hat?

The old man on the far right of the crowd picture resembles Unnamed Extra 2 in A Night to Remember:

Now that I've zoomed in as best I can, the man behind looks like Unknown Male 90.

Norman Claridge comparisons

Can I increase the number of images in your collection from 1 to 4?

The first is all you have so far, from The Scales of Justice:

Moment of Decision (1962)|Unnamed Extra 28 in Heavens Above! (1963)

The uncredited actor on the left - in Modesty Blaise (1966) - is a great
    match for Norman as he appeared in the Gazette episode Arrival (1968):

Last edited by cornershop15; 26-05-16 at 09:16 PM.

Liked
    2 times
    More Sinister Man sightings, the scene where the police attend the burning car, closing the car door at around 49.38 is P.C. Manny Michael, a few seconds later at around 49.46 the conversation between John Bentley and Howard Pays, the camera pans left past Chris Adcock to reveal Ray Schock, then it pans right very briefly to reveal Jack Sharp at the very edge of the screen, he can also be spotted in long shot during the Manny Michal shot.
    Last edited by philly; 26-05-16 at 11:43 PM.

Liked
    0 times
    You may well still be right Cornershop. You again do me a great (undeserved) honour assuming that my judgement is better than your own. I have just learned to be very wary about faces that don't look quite right to me. That way I have less work to do (assuming, of course that I 'am' correct).

How on earth did you spot Unknown Male '2' ??. I completely missed him. Harold Coyne was already done, by the way. Sorry, I should have listed all those that I recognised.

And you can indeed increase the number of images of Norman Claridge. I think these sightings are spot on. I will add those soon.

Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Philly. I think you and Gerald and Cornershop are probably the best spotters on the site..

Liked
    0 times
    Sorry Cornershop. I forgot about this erarlier. I'm afraid I'm erring on the side of caution again and therefore cannot decide if it's him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cornershop15 View Post
    .... but I'd still like to know if you agree with my suggestion, at another thread, that #36 in The Mouse on the Moon is Paul Ferris

Liked
    2 times
    Thanks for kind comments Movie Dude I'd like to add Dave Screencap to that list as well, he amazes me with his knowledge of faces totally unknown to me.

Liked
    2 times
    Candidate for Murder , Unnamed 3 Gerald Paris.

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for kind comments Movie Dude I'd like to add Dave Screencap to that list as well, he amazes me with his knowledge of faces totally unknown to me.
    Thanks, Philly--very kind of you to say. I still think you guys are the masters, though. Everyone seems attuned to spotting different faces--I need to make a thread: "Extras Dave Sees All the Time, But No One Else Seems to Notice" :)

Oh, and Movie Dude, your Unknown Male 38 is definitely Charles Saynor.

Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Dave. I think I've been told a couple of times before. And what I'm told three times must be true.

Liked
    0 times
    Candidate for Murder , Unnamed 3 Gerald Paris.

Thanks Philly. Gerald Paris is another one I always forget.

Liked
    2 times
    Sinister Man extra 11 and Backfire 4 are the same, he is a prolific extra I call the Edward Evans lookalike, any chance of making him an Unknown Male please ?
    I saw him recently in The Strip Tease Murder his character was named as Sgt Davis and he had a few lines but frustratingly wasn't credited.
    Movie Dude on your Victor Woolf page only Robin Hood A Guest for the Gallows - Cedric, the Prisoner and the Mind of JG Reeder are Victor all the others are Willoughby Gray.

Liked
    2 times
    Just scanned through the Unknown Males, hasn't 67 been named ? cornershop should know. Unknown 80 is Ken McGregor credited as the now non pc "coloured boy" in The Wind of Change 1961.

Liked
    0 times
    The Edward Evans lookalike is now Unknown Male 30.

I will have to review all the Robin Hood episodes. They are quite messed up by the look of things.

I have no idea if #67 has been named. I thought I'd marked all of those who were due for renaming.

And I cannot find the reference to Ken McGregor being credited as the coloured boy in The Wind of Change 1961. Where does this reference come from?