Member Country: Denmark
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello I am a giant Vincent Price fan, and i am presently looking for the Wogan episode where i believe he appeared on June 22, 1982. When i make a Google search i EASILY find the part where he is interviewed, but... I am actually looking for the complete 35 min. episode! Does anyone know where i either can buy it, make a trade, or download it? Why is it by the way that my return button doesn't work? It is impossible for me to press return and write on a new line. Greetings from Denmark, Jan

Senior Member Country: Great Britain scenesixty's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Orlok View Post
    Hello I am a giant Vincent Price fan, and i am presently looking for the Wogan episode where i believe he appeared on June 22, 1982. When i make a Google search i EASILY find the part where he is interviewed, but... I am actually looking for the complete 35 min. episode! Does anyone know where i either can buy it, make a trade, or download it? Why is it by the way that my return button doesn't work? It is impossible for me to press return and write on a new line. Greetings from Denmark, Jan
    Hello Jan-I know not about the return button on your PC-Re: 'Wogan', I was trying to get a particular show with Barbara Cartland along with Zsa Zsa Gabor-to no avail-don't know if many people recorded those show's they were usually on about sevenish here in the UK-best of luck though with your search.

Best

Scenesixty