Senior Member Country: England billy farmer's Avatar
    Liked
    308 times
    I wondered does anyone know the location of the house (which featured in the 3 part TV Mini-Series Menace Unseen) where the character Norma Trisk (Brenda Bruce) lived, a lot of Menace Unseen was filmed in Norfolk, Blickling Hall, North Norfolk, appeared at the start of episode three of Menace Unseen, i think the house is probably in North Norfolk somewhere, below are some screencaps (featuring the house, and the road which runs past the house) from episode two of Menace Unseen, there was a river not far from the house, i would be very grateful to anyone who could help me find the location of the house (where Brenda Bruce's character lived) which featured in Menace Unseen (1988).

Liked
    308 times
    Quote Originally Posted by billy farmer View Post
    I wondered does anyone know the location of the house (which featured in the 3 part TV Mini-Series Menace Unseen) where the character Norma Trisk (Brenda Bruce) lived, a lot of Menace Unseen was filmed in Norfolk, Blickling Hall, North Norfolk, appeared at the start of episode three of Menace Unseen, i think the house is probably in North Norfolk somewhere, below are some screencaps (featuring the house, and the road which runs past the house) from episode two of Menace Unseen, there was a river not far from the house, i would be very grateful to anyone who could help me find the location of the house (where Brenda Bruce's character lived) which featured in Menace Unseen (1988).
    Has anyone got any idea.

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    If the house is in Norfolk, there may be a chance it appeared in episodes of Tales of the Unexpected.

Don't know why Menace Unseen isn't among the list of titles here, billy:

Norfolk Film Locations - Literary Norfolk

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Not heard of this series, always liked Brenda Bruce - any good ? - info please !

Liked
    308 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin C View Post
    Not heard of this series, always liked Brenda Bruce - any good ? - info please !
    Menace Unseen was a very enjoyable 3 part TV Mini-Series, i watched all three episodes of Menace Unseen last year, and thoroughly enjoyed watching all three episodes, a great series with a great cast.

A TV Times interview with Ian Ogilvy from 1988 - http://www.saint.org/ogilvy_unseen.htm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095614/
    Last edited by billy farmer; 14-06-13 at 11:40 PM.