Junior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    I am absolutely not sure whether this is a film but I tend to serie, I watched it as a kid and can only remember a few things...I'll just list them
    so I remember 2kids (I think a girl and a boy) and the visited an old man, don't know where or who..somewhere indoors though and then the went trough a hole (maybe a mousehole or just an entrance to another world) witch led them to this weird place.
    i can remember weird creatures working there pushing along on like train rails that where going all over the place (bit like in a coal mine)
    i can remember a creature that was a pile of leaves and could speak.
    I might be completely wrong and it's just an episode of some old British kids tv programm but it's burned into my brain for years and I never came across it again..
    hope someone can help :)
    louie

Senior Member Country: England darrenburnfan's Avatar
    Liked
    98 times
    Sounds a lot like the CFF film Haunters of the Deep (1984), recently released on DVD by the BFI.

Junior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    I had a look at the trailer but unfortunately that's not it...
    what I had seen was a lot more 'childish' I think they looked like muppets with long noses (weird creatures) and it was more an adventure/fun kinda thing not a scary film/series/episode.....
    i will probably never see it again but I am very thankfull for your help the film u showed me would defiantly match my description..
    cheers :)
    louie

Senior Member Country: England billy farmer's Avatar
    Liked
    308 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    so I remember 2kids (I think a girl and a boy) and the visited an old man, don't know where or who..somewhere indoors though and then the went trough a hole (maybe a mousehole or just an entrance to another world) witch led them to this weird place.
    The above description reminds me of The Box of Delights (1984), a mousehole appears towards the end of episode two of The Box of Delights, the episode can be seen on YouTube.

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Could it possibly be The Fraggles? I don't remember any children in it, but I remember Fulton Mackay, Doozer constructions and a talking compost heap.