Thread: Doppelg�nger

Member Country: Norway
    Liked
    0 times
    I have watched a British (?) film about a young girl who is challenged by her own doppelg�nger. Finally, her double sustitutes her. The title? Thank you very much

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    7 times
    There was a Hammer House of Horror episode (1980) on this theme - The Two Faces of Evil- although it is the husband (Gary Raymond) who has the doppleganger although the main character is his wife (Anna Calder-Marshall)..

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbakkel2 View Post
    I have watched a British (?) film about a young girl who is challenged by her own doppelg�nger. Finally, her double sustitutes her. The title? Thank you very much
    Another Me (2013) ? which was filmed in Wales and in Spain.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1816608/

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Warrior View Post
    Another Me (2013) ? which was filmed in Wales and in Spain.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1816608/
    This is the film I was asking about Thank you !

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m35541 View Post
    There was a Hammer House of Horror episode (1980) on this theme - The Two Faces of Evil- although it is the husband (Gary Raymond) who has the doppleganger although the main character is his wife (Anna Calder-Marshall)..
    The film I was looking for was "Another Me", but I had no knowledge about the "Hammer House of Horror" episode you wrote about. Thank you.

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    There was also a Ruth Rendell episode in the late 90's called The Double which had a similar theme.

Liked
    7 times
    There is of course also Roger Moore fighting his doppleganger in The Man Who Haunted Himself.

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    And Doppelg�nger (1969)
    A planet is discovered in the same orbit as Earth's but is located on the exact opposite side of the sun, making it not visible from Earth. The European Space Exploration Council decide to send American astronaut Glenn Ross and British scientist John Kane via spaceship to explore the other planet. After a disastrous crash-landing Ross awakes to learn that Kane lies near death and that they apparently have returned to Earth, as evidenced by the presence of the Council director and his staff. Released to the custody of his wife, he soon learns things are not as they seem.

I can't remember if anyone actually meets and fights their Doppelg�nger

Steve

Liked
    0 times
    there's also an episode of a series created by William Castle that had episodes directed by Jimmy Sangster, "Circle of Fear " called "The Ghost of Potters Field" where Tab Hunter is haunted by his doppelganger.