Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked
    0 times
    What about "It Always Rains on Sunday"? It's not about a serial killer, but the culprit is eventually found at a railway yard.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    4 times
    Well, I once sold my soul to Santa, of course. And as me old mucker Norman Warren will tell you, there is no horror greater than that experienced by 'Stan's Slave'.....

I do love films that end in railway yards, boatyards and industrial estates or on bridges, though. In fact, it could be said that my love of British cinema in general comes from turning on the TV late at night as a nipper, either alone or in the company of m'Mum, and catching some grand old oddity either towards the end or halfway through- and then experiencing much joy several months later when I saw the same film from the beginning and it suddenly dawned on me what I was watching. I am sure we all have similar experiences, which I'd love to chat about...

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='Jack Gurney']Well, I once sold my soul to Santa, of course.
    But are you like the dyslexic agnostic who didn't believe there was a Dog?

And who's mean idea was it to make dyslexia so hard to spell?

That's almost as mean as putting an 's' in the word "lisp"

Steve

Liked
    0 times
    name='Jack Gurney']Well, I once sold my soul to Santa, of course. And as me old mucker Norman Warren will tell you, there is no horror greater than that experienced by 'Stan's Slave'.....

I do love films that end in railway yards, boatyards and industrial estates or on bridges, though. In fact, it could be said that my love of British cinema in general comes from turning on the TV late at night as a nipper, either alone or in the company of m'Mum, and catching some grand old oddity either towards the end or halfway through- and then experiencing much joy several months later when I saw the same film from the beginning and it suddenly dawned on me what I was watching. I am sure we all have similar experiences, which I'd love to chat about...

I agree. I had the same thing happen to me. The film was Montgomery Tullys 1945 Thriller "MURDER IN REVERSE". William Hartnell going to prison for killing John Slater in a fight that starts in a pub and ends on a crane. Great film love to see it again.

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Hackett']I agree. I had the same thing happen to me. The film was Montgomery Tullys 1945 Thriller "MURDER IN REVERSE". William Hartnell going to prison for killing John Slater in a fight that starts in a pub and ends on a crane. Great film love to see it again.
    I looked this film up and it looks like another good film I would love to see, I have added it to my list but its prob not available

Super Moderator Country: UK batman's Avatar
    Liked
    255 times
    name='Steve Crook']But are you like the dyslexic agnostic who didn't believe there was a Dog?

And who's mean idea was it to make dyslexia so hard to spell?

That's almost as mean as putting an 's' in the word "lisp"

Steve

I once heard about a dyslexic pimp, he bought a warehouse Bats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12