romany
    Hello

I am looking for a very good copy of this

play i can take v h s or d v d.

Romany

Senior Member Country: UK aphra's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    I taped the BBC play of PRECIOUS BANE and can make copies on DVD-R or VHS. Thanks for the enquiry Romany, I will be in touch.

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by aphra@Jul 20 2005, 01:14 PM

I taped the BBC play of PRECIOUS BANE and can make copies on DVD-R or VHS. Thanks for the enquiry Romany, I will be in touch.

Aphra,

I too would very much like a copy of Precious Bane, on DVD if you have it. I have been trying to find this for several years.

Thanks

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by aphra@Jul 20 2005, 08:14 PM

Hello, I have been looking for the BBC production with Janet McTeer and Clive Owen which aired in the states in 1989 or 1990. Is this what you have (I hope so!!! )? I have been looking for it since that time. I tried to record it then, but without luck. Please let me know soonest! Thanks!

Regards, Ramona

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by aphra@Jul 20 2005, 07:14 PM

Hi aphra,

Please may i have a copy of this fabulous film on VHS. I have been looking for this film for ages!!

Liked
    0 times
    (aphra @ Jul 20 2005, 12:14 PM)

I also have been searching for the BBC Precious Bane for many years, ever since my dad erased my TV copy (much wailing was heard in the land). I even wrote the BBC a pleading letter after Janet McTeer was nominated for that Oscar a few years ago, explaining to them why it made perfect business sense to release the movie in the wake of her surging popularity. No reply. I probably should send them another letter now that Clive Owen's the Hot New Import :)

The only option I've seen so far is a copy-of-a-copy being sold on eBay for $85, which is more than I can afford. How much would you charge me for a DVD copy? Eagerly awaiting your reply!

Liked
    0 times
    (prufrockja @ Sep 15 2005, 03:33 AM)

I also have been searching for the BBC Precious Bane for many years, ever since my dad erased my TV copy (much wailing was heard in the land). I even wrote the BBC a pleading letter after Janet McTeer was nominated for that Oscar a few years ago, explaining to them why it made perfect business sense to release the movie in the wake of her surging popularity. No reply. I probably should send them another letter now that Clive Owen's the Hot New Import :)

The only option I've seen so far is a copy-of-a-copy being sold on eBay for $85, which is more than I can afford. How much would you charge me for a DVD copy? Eagerly awaiting your reply!
    I think you are going to busy Aphra!!

Liked
    0 times
    I would also! like to get a DVD copy of Precious vane, please advise

Liked
    0 times
    I would also be really pleased to be able to get a DVD copy of Precious Bane. Please let me know what's on offer!

Liked
    0 times
    I would also like to get a copy please on DVD if possible. Please contact.. Thx

Liked
    0 times
    I don't know if you guys have heard back from aphra about getting copies of Precious Bane, but a couple weeks ago I discovered there's someone in London selling copies on eBay "Buy it Now" for 5 pounds (about $8), plus shipping. Not a bad deal. It looks like he puts a new copy up about every two to three weeks. The copy he sent me wasn't bad quality, especially when you consider that it's a DVD made from a VHS copy made from the TV broadcast. Best of luck!

Marie

Liked
    0 times
    I would also like a copy of Precious Bane on DVD-r - how much would it be.

thanks

Chris

Liked
    0 times
    i would love to get a copy of this film. it's my mums favorite book and she would love it. please contact and let me know how much.

thanks,

anna

Liked
    0 times
    hi my mum has been looking for precious bane since i was 4 which is 24 years ago please let me know how much you cahrge to put it on dvd

Liked
    0 times
    I have a copy of Precious Bane. If any one would like to get a copy,

Liked
    0 times
    (aphra @ Jul 20 2005, 08:14 PM)

Hi, I too would appreciate a DVD-R copy of Precious Bane. How much would you charge for it?

Super Moderator Country: England
    Liked
    7 times
    Anyone get the impression that the BBC are missing a trick here???!!!

Liked
    0 times
    Somebody called "SHARCHEW" has sent me a PM, but there is no e-mail address attached, nor any way that I can send a PM back as they do not appear to be a member of this board. If you recognise your name and would like to get in touch about a DVD or tape of PRECIOUS BANE, then please PM me, but give your e-mail contact. Thanks.

Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I would love a DVD of Precious Bane - how much?

Venetia

Liked
    0 times
    Hello Venetia, I have sent you an e-mail about PRECIOUS BANE. Best, Aphra

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast