Liked
    0 times
    Hi Can someone please help me. I can remember, some years ago watching an old black and white film.I can remember a scene of a railway station. Over the loud speaker came a voice that said, " The train departing from platform ?. will be calling at Gobowen, Chirk, Ruabon, and Wrexham. As I come from this area.I would be interested to know what the movie was called. Any comments would e appreciated.

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by wxmred@Aug 20 2005, 07:06 PM

Hi Can someone please help me. I can remember, some years ago watching an old black and white film.I can remember a scene of a railway station. Over the loud speaker came a voice that said, " The train departing from platform ?. will be calling at Gobowen, Chirk, Ruabon, and Wrexham. As I come from this area.I would be interested to know what the movie was called. Any comments would e appreciated.

Do you have anymore details about the film?

Plot etc...

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by ukwill@Aug 23 2005, 06:45 AM

Do you have anymore details about the film?

Plot etc...

No Sorry I dont. Anyway thanks for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated.

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by wxmred@Aug 20 2005, 11:06 AM

Would it happen to be this announcement from The Smallest Show on Earth? I can't quite understand everything she's saying with that accent.

Sound clip link

Richard

Liked
    0 times
    Is it Brief encounter by any chance??