Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heartbeat

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Mike,

I think Heartbeat is back after "Wild At Heart" ends, either that or they may start Series 7 of The Royal off for it's 6 week run before stopping to show the remaining Heartbeat Series 17 episodes, then the last 6 episodes of The Royal, thats what they've done for a few years now.

Also there was actually 2 episodes of Heartbeat with the title "Changing Places" which were the very 1st episode and the episode when Nick goes to Canada, ITV3 may show the Canada Special as Nick will be leaving soon.

Liked
    0 times
    Help me! I've lost my copies of Series 1, 2 and 6! Does anyone know any kind traders who might be able to sell me some good-quality copies?

Liked
    0 times
    I suspect the lack of DVD releases is because the core audience is middle aged women who are also the least likely to buy DVDs. Maybe the amount of background music makes rights tricky too.

Liked
    0 times
    The Royal returns with Series 7 on the 16th March until 20th April when Heartbeat Series 17 returns to our screens on the 27th April until the 3rd August with the remaining 15 episodes of the current series. Then Series 7 of The Royal is back on the 10th August until the 14th September. Then Series 18 of Heartbeat is due to start at the end of September.

Liked
    0 times
    It's a wonder to me why they split the Heartbeat series into two parts which are so far apart.

Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the info Capture

Drives me insane (no change) when they split the series. Thoroughly enjoying the 7th series on ITV3 - it's amazing what I missed the first time round.

Mike

name='Capture King']The Royal returns with Series 7 on the 16th March until 20th April when Heartbeat Series 17 returns to our screens on the 27th April until the 3rd August with the remaining 15 episodes of the current series. Then Series 7 of The Royal is back on the 10th August until the 14th September. Then Series 18 of Heartbeat is due to start at the end of September.

Liked
    0 times
    Speaking of Heartbeat, for those of you who buy What's On TV (it may be in other TV guides too) there's a REALLY bad joke in the description for Wednesday's Series 7 episode on ITV3. It goes like this:

"Greengrass is well and truly fleeced by father-and-son conmen."

Sounds like a perfectly valid statement, but for those of you who have already seen the episode in question (7.21 - The Enemy Within) the two men are sheep rustlers who flog Greengrass a flock of stolen sheep. You can't tell me that wasn't deliberate.

Liked
    0 times
    If you prefer AVI formats, try searching on some Torrent sites and download some from there.

Liked
    0 times
    name='Capture King']The Royal returns with Series 7 on the 16th March until 20th April when Heartbeat Series 17 returns to our screens on the 27th April until the 3rd August with the remaining 15 episodes of the current series. Then Series 7 of The Royal is back on the 10th August until the 14th September. Then Series 18 of Heartbeat is due to start at the end of September.
    ITV have changed the schedules again!! now Heartbeat returns on the 23rd March until the 29th June.

I wish they would make their minds up. The plus side is that The Royal Series 7 begins on the 6th July until the 21st September, so we WILL get to see the whole of Series 7 instead of ITV splitting the series.

Liked
    0 times
    Does anyone have episode 14 of season 12, "Out Of The Blue". It's the episode that introduces The Royal.

Any help would be much appreciated!

T

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    0 times
    My wife saw some Heartbeat series 1 videos in a charity shop over the weekend, she went back this morning and they had gone, typical! She did however buy the Canadian 'Unseen Episode' video that they had left.

Liked
    0 times
    What is going on with ITV3 repeats? Why broadcast the first episode of Series 8 again when the same series has just finished then go on to show episodes 2, 3, and 4 of Series 5?

And now the current series finishes this Sunday until next month? ITV, what the hell are you doing to a magnificent TV show?

Liked
    0 times
    name='NathanC']What is going on with ITV3 repeats? Why broadcast the first episode of Series 8 again when the same series has just finished then go on to show episodes 2, 3, and 4 of Series 5?

And now the current series finishes this Sunday until next month? ITV, what the hell are you doing to a magnificent TV show?

Well it looks like they are taking Heartbeat off for a month to make way for Foyles War.

ITV sure know how to muck their viewers about.

Liked
    0 times
    After only three episodes as well. I can't quite bring myself to believe this.

And then to muck up the reruns as well. Dear oh dear.

Liked
    0 times
    The thing that really get's me is ITV3 are cutting 5 minutes of footage from most of the S1 to S8 repeats, some are 51 mins long and the rest are 46 mins long. As far as I know they didn't officially cut the shows running time to 45 mins until after series 10.

Liked
    0 times
    Well, thanks to some very special people here on Britmovie I have managed to build a nice little Heartbeat collection. However, thanks to ITV3's messed up schedule Series 9 onwards don't look as though they will be transmitted.

Thus I must make another plea: Can anyone help me with the following:

S10: Ep 3 - Dog Collar

S10: Ep 6 - The Fool on the Hill

The Complete Series 12

The Complete Series 13

If anyone can help me, please PM me. Many thanks.

Liked
    0 times
    ITV are now rerunning Series 13 for anyone interested.

Liked
    0 times
    It's series 12 and it looks like they are gonna be missing a few episodes out.

Missing eps will be...

S12 Ep15 - The High Life

S12 Ep22 - House Rules

S12 Ep23 - Mackerel Day

S12 Ep24 - Absent Friends

S12 Ep25 - Music Of The Soberes

Liked
    0 times
    Why do they miss episodes out? For all they know thy could leave out crucial developments in the series. I'll bet they'll also leave out the episode where PC Crane dies.

Liked
    0 times
    Saw the episode last night and I must make it clear that although Heartbeat is the unfortunate victim of dodgy scheduling, it NEVER fails to produce top quality drama and is well worth waiting for. The storyline last night involved some neat twists and turns and the ending was extremely satisfactory. I've really taken to PC Mason but I must admit I'm really glad Alf still works at the station, acting as a father/grandfather figure to the younger (including, ironically, PC Younger) bobbies.

I've recently read that Nikki Sanderson's character is a relative of Phil's so this new storyline will be interesting to say the least.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast