Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Z For Zachariah

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm just a bit wary about torrent sites having had trojan infections getting onto my PC despite up to date firewall, spyware and antivirus. There might be a lot of good guys like 'made for technetium' sharing on line and well done and thankyou to them, but there are some baddies out there too, so proceed with caution!

If Britmovie members want something I have and there's nothing of theirs I want for trade, I will send discs for free - I have done this on several occasions and as far as I can recall have never disappointed anyone - I too believe in sharing and 'what goes around comes around'.

Pip

Liked
    0 times
    I must admit unless someone has something to trade I usually ask a small payment, especially if they want several discs.

The reasons are simple, firstly I get quite a large number of requests for shows so over time I would be quite a bit out of pocket on discs and postage and second many of the shows I have I've had to buy in the first place, often at over inflated prices!

I really do prefer to trade but if that's not possible I don't think a very small payment is unreasonable to cover time, discs and postage and people seem happy with this. I occasionally do a freebie but couldn't do it all the time. I pride myself on offering a good service and great value to those people who do buy or trade with me.

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Does anybody have a spare copy of z for zacharia they want to sell

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Sorted now thanks

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    I have very good copy of this.D