Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked
    0 times
    hiya, did you manage to get any episodes of Connie? i'm new to the site so was wondering if you managed it.

Liked
    0 times
    Hi, trying to get hold of episode 6-13 of Connie starring Stephanie Beacham (Sable Colby from Dynasty and The Colby's).

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    I'll keep my eye out for you.

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='Roy Galloway']I'll keep my eye out for you.

As Cyclops said

Steve

Senior Member Country: England smiffy's Avatar
    Liked
    10 times
    name='Roy Galloway']I'll keep my eye out for you.

name='Steve Crook']As Cyclops said

Steve

Or could it have been king harold steve ?

Liked
    0 times
    name='petandav']Does anybody remember that superb 1985 drama series, "Connie", written by Ron Hutchinson and starring Stephanie Beacham, Brenda Bruce and Pam Ferris, amongst others? I could never understand why it was never released commercially but, there it is, it wasn't. The series ran to 13 episodes and I have managed to find the first six. But the remainder of the series eludes me - can anyone out there help?I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

name='petandav']Many thanks for your comments - yes, Pam Ferris stole the show!

(and I loved the quote from Uncle monty at the bottom of your reply - another wonderful piece of cinemaphotography).

Have u got yhe full series yet?

Senior Member Country: Wales
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi VWilson,

After searching for years, I'm sorry to say that I'm no closer.

My collection still stops at the end of episode 6!

Pete

Liked
    0 times
    A frine dof mine would like to see this again it was transmitted in 1985 and made by cental any help would be appreciated thanks.

Liked
    0 times
    Wonderful series!

I have episides 1-6 but, despite searching for several years, I've never been able to find episodes 7-13.

On tha basis of "half is better than none at all", if you'd like copies of episodes 1-6, please PM me.

Pete

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Same here, only found episodes 1-6

Senior Member Country: UK Moor Larkin's Avatar
    Liked
    120 times
    name='mysteriesofedgarwallace']I always go weak at the knees on sight of Steff.......................
    Looks like you've got competition......

Celebrity Big Brother: Stephen Baldwin reveals he has crush on Stephanie Beacham - mirror.co.uk

Liked
    0 times
    Interested in this very much. Any news on getting missing episodes? This was a great series coupled to a fabulous theme tume by Rebecca Storm-The Show. I play the theme regularly and hope the episodes are either re-shown or pulled from the archives and released to the public.

Liked
    0 times
    Connie - the complete series is scheduled for release in April according to play.com. Probably Network as on their Facebook page they had it pencilled in for later this year.

Senior Member Country: England cornershop15's Avatar
    Liked
    177 times
    Hello again Glyn. That is brilliant news. I vaguely remember this being shown on Friday nights, when LWT (London Weekend Television) was still going strong. I think this was not long before Stephanie departed for America to film Dynasty, which I doubt is my cup of tea.

She's had a great career but I'm afraid I have lost a bit of respect for her, being part of that Celebrity Big Brother show. Having appearing with the likes of Alfred Burke, Michael Jayston and Jack Hedley in her time, she now wishes to be seen with Vinny Jones and Dane Bowers? I liked her double-act with Amanda Barrie in Bad Girls though!

So, great to find about Connie, but unfortunate timing as she's let me down a bit teaming up with those non-entities on the 'Reality' show.

Liked
    0 times
    Hello there Cornershop. I remember Connie too but as afternoon repeats in the mid eighties. Remember the theme tune very well. Strangers also had an afternoon run about this time, plus a series with John Duttine called The Outsider. Don't remember much about that one except, again, a great opening theme.

Liked
    0 times
    Absolutely great news. I have been waiting for this to be released. Good find, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12