Liked
    0 times
    Hi.Hello everyone.My first time on this forum.I would like to ask if the film;Sweet Nothing from 1990 is available anywhere.It was directed by Tony Smith and was about homeless people.Andrew Tiernan was in this film and I remember seeing it on tv when it first came out.Does anyone know whether it is available on dvd or video please.? Would really like to obtain a copy. Any ideas,please.? Thanks Nick

Liked
    0 times
    try..amazon..or..ebay..

Liked
    0 times
    Hi Dave.I have tried both of them with no luck.Im not sure if the film was ever released on video or dvd.If i remeber right it was on Channel 4.So could have been one of there own productions.I was hoping someone would be able to tell me whether it was released or not.Regards nick.

Liked
    0 times
    Ive..never..heard..of..the..film..in..question..bu t..if..you..hang..around..the..forum..

and..get..to..know..us..then..maybe..some..kind..s oul..might..be..able..to..find..it

(my..spacebar..still..isnt..working)

Liked
    0 times
    Hi Dave.I have found some info on the film at IDMB ;http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0100724/ But it doesnt give much info.Its further confusing as another film of the same title(but entirely different content)was brought out in 1996.Its the 1990 version im looking for.One of the actors in the film was Andrew Tiernan (The Face etc).IDMB actually gives the cast list and director,but not much more.It was all about homeless people surviving in London.I think it was on C4,but am not certain.I cant seem to find anything about it,except what is on IDMB. I will stick around and see if anyone else knows anymore about it.Thanks for your help.Nick.