Liked
    0 times
    does anyone remember the name of a kids games show from the 90's where the kids would go into a lift and at differnt floors was adifferent game. then if they lost the game they would get sent the basement or somewhere and there would be this darth vader type character and there team mates have to get they from him without being swallowed by the mans cape and being permantly taken out the game.

one of the games was set in the kitchen and one of the team mates would have get shrunken and would have to swin in a cerial bowl colleting different letters and the rest of the team would have to spell a work or phrase.

i swear im not making this show up i just want to know whats it was called i cant remmeber if it was cbbc or citv its drivin me nutters

lluv jade :)

Liked
    0 times
    i wish i knew the name, its what im trying to find out too lol, the thing is i ended up thinking i may have dreamed it lol, until i saw your post..... have you found the name out yet?? xxluv shanni

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    150 times
    It sounds like a junior version of 'The Crystal Maze'. Was there a junior version at all?

I believe there was also a kids' programme in which they 'shrunk' into a computer game and had to play it from inside, as it were but I cannot for the life of me remember what that was called.

I'll keep looking.

Starry x.

Liked
    0 times
    Kids' game shows from the 90's completely passed me by...

Super Moderator Country: UK batman's Avatar
    Liked
    255 times
    name='Starry-Eyed']It sounds like a junior version of 'The Crystal Maze'. Was there a junior version at all?

I believe there was also a kids' programme in which they 'shrunk' into a computer game and had to play it from inside, as it were but I cannot for the life of me remember what that was called.

I'll keep looking.

Starry x.

I think you're on the right lines there Starry, I remember a kind of junior Crystal Maze.

Bats.

Liked
    0 times
    Wouldn't a junior version of Crystal Maze not follow the lead of its adult version rather than use an escalator to go to different floors?

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='clitheroekid']Wouldn't a junior version of Crystal Maze not follow the lead of its adult version rather than use an escalator to go to different floors?
    Kids might not like being locked in a room

Steve

Liked
    150 times
    name='Steve Crook']Kids might not like being locked in a room

Steve

No, Steve, but it's how I like them!

They probably had to be taken to each floor in a lift in case they injured themselves and their mummies and daddies contacted 'Claims Direct' to sue the execs!

In the 90's, I worked 12-hour days and I seem to have seen a lot of these kids' programmes on the sofa under a duvet on 'sickie' days: full of paracetamol and awash with Olbas Oil! Half the time I thought I was hallucinating and the other half I think I actually WAS!

There was 'Fun House' with Pat Sharp which, I have just read, is being brought back as an adult game show - just one step away from a revival of "Jeux Sans Frontieres" really, isn't it?

I don't think 'Fun House' fits the description of this programme though.

Back to the drawing board - I love a challenge!

Starry x.

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='Starry-Eyed']No, Steve, but it's how I like them!

They probably had to be taken to each floor in a lift in case they injured themselves and their mummies and daddies contacted 'Claims Direct' to sue the execs!

In the 90's, I worked 12-hour days and I seem to have seen a lot of these kids' programmes on the sofa under a duvet on 'sickie' days: full of paracetamol and awash with Olbas Oil! Half the time I thought I was hallucinating and the other half I think I actually WAS!

There was 'Fun House' with Pat Sharp which, I have just read, is being brought back as an adult game show - just one step away from a revival of "Jeux Sans Frontieres" really, isn't it?

I don't think 'Fun House' fits the description of this programme though.

Back to the drawing board - I love a challenge!

Starry x.
    There was only one kids show you needed to see in that condition - Knightmare. That was a Dungeons & Dragons style show with actors playing the characters that the kids interacted with and some very good special effects

Steve

Liked
    0 times

Liked
    0 times
    name='MrDrakesDuck']Incredible Games - UKGameshows

Thankyou soooooooooo much finally know wot its called woohoo

Liked
    150 times
    Well, I don't know about anybody else but - I'd never even heard of THAT one, so I'd never have got it in a million years!