Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Did anyone watch this load of tosh the other night ? There was the usual endless parade of "ghostly" anecdotes. Then they did a bit about the supposed appearance of a ghostly figure in an electric chair that appeared in a photo a woman had taken on a tube train.

It turns out to be the exact same "image" of a waxwork in Madam Tussauds. Tussauds say they have never used that picture on any posters. Spooky !

Except they are all bloody lying. I remember that poster being all over the tube at some point back in the 80's. It was pretty grim, with superimposed blue sparks coming from his hands which also mysteriously appear in this woman's picture.

Apart from that though, there is good material for a nice little film set in the tube network.

Liked
    0 times
    name='Tony Pendrey']Did anyone watch this load of tosh the other night ? There was the usual endless parade of "ghostly" anecdotes. Then they did a bit about the supposed appearance of a ghostly figure in an electric chair that appeared in a photo a woman had taken on a tube train.

It turns out to be the exact same "image" of a waxwork in Madam Tussauds. Tussauds say they have never used that picture on any posters. Spooky !

Except they are all bloody lying. I remember that poster being all over the tube at some point back in the 80's. It was pretty grim, with superimposed blue sparks coming from his hands which also mysteriously appear in this woman7s picture.

Apart from that though, there is good material for a nice little film set in the tube network.

Yep! I saw it, Since it was all hearsay and retelling; and there is never any real photographic 'evidence' - even in 'The Most Haunted' series. The lady in charge of MH says of Derick Acorah that he is either genuine OR a very good actor!!

Senior Member Country: UK image45's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    It was good fun to watch I found. I did fall asleep in the end, no really I did like !