Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked
    0 times
    looking for the name of a white british model turned actress she was a brunette and she used to do hair commercials on british tv in the early 90s, its not liz hurley ,anyway she appeared nude in a movie from the early 90's.

she also hosted the '100 greatest sexy moments on channel 4 tv this year,

but i cant find her name.

thanks.

Liked
    0 times
    which model turned actress starred in this movie from the 1990s and she was also nude in it and also hosted/presented '100 greatest sexy moments recently on channel 4 on british tv.

i think she was in her early twenties when she made this film,

please this is driving me bonkers, thanks.

Super Moderator Country: England
    Liked
    7 times
    Greta Scacchi or Jacqueline Pearce in White Mischief??

Liked
    0 times
    no its not white mischief,

if i can find the name of the woman who hosted/presented channel 4's '100 greatest sexy moments that was on tv only just recently i could solve it, thanks.

.......UNSOLVED........

Senior Member Country: Scotland
    Liked
    0 times
    Greta Scacchi in HEAT AND DUST?

If you could tell us more about the movie it would help. Which colony? Late or early nineties? Is the woman one half of an interracial love story? Is she married? More detail.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    6 times
    Possibly - The Grass is Singing, John Thaw, Karen Black - but that was made in 1981

Senior Member Country: England smiffy's Avatar
    Liked
    10 times
    name='gattaca solo']no its not white mischief,

if i can find the name of the woman who hosted/presented channel 4's '100 greatest sexy moments that was on tv only just recently i could solve it, thanks.

.......UNSOLVED........

Was it anna friel in the tribe?

Liked
    0 times
    THE TRIBE is about a cult group in modern London! It's also one of the worst bits of TV drama ever. La Friel isn't to blame, and has a comparitively small role anyway, doubled with Jonathan Rhys-Myers.

Liked
    10 times

The only model turned actress I can think of Is Liz Hurley,although I wouldn't really call her an actress and I can't remember her getting her kit off.

I know she was in a film called dangerous ground which had an african connection but I don't really know anything more than that

Liked
    0 times
    Well, she's always getting her kit off (BEYOND BEDLAM, ARIA) but I can't believe anybody couldn't remember her name, and DANGEROUS GROUND has an interracial love story but is hardly colonial since it's set in contemporary South Africa. Looks amusingly bad though.

"It's like God set out to make her beautiful but got bored halfway."

Liked
    0 times
    I guess it could be THE LOVER with Jane March. But this guy has been posting all over the web, and the details he gives vary slightly from place to place. If he really wants to find out, he should tell us everything he knows: some sites he says it's early 90s, here he just says 90s. some sites he says brunette and that it's not Liz Hurley. If he'd just put the same information everywhere he'd stand a much better chance.

Liked
    0 times
    Gina Bellman introduce one of those Channel 4 Top Hundred thingemmey gigs Was SHE a former model? She was famous for Dennis Potter's "Black Eyes" as the ey candy.

Senior Member Country: Scotland Biffer's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    name='gattaca solo']looking for the name of a white british model turned actress she was a brunette and she used to do hair commercials on british tv in the early 90s, its not liz hurley ,anyway she appeared nude in a movie from the early 90's.

she also hosted the '100 greatest sexy moments on channel 4 tv this year,

but i cant find her name.

thanks.

Oh, do come on, folks! She's a 'model', and an 'actress'. She's been on television. She's even appeared nude in a film, for heaven's sake. The girl obviously has talent. Surely one of you perverts out there must know who she is? Please answer the member's question ... I'm bitterly disapointed in you (tee-hee! :)

Biffer

PS

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all my Readers!

Liked
    0 times
    Anna Chancellor

Super Moderator Country: England
    Liked
    7 times
    I think you have it...

Liked
    0 times
    name='MrDrakesDuck']Anna Chancellor

Oh - she appeared nude in the past? In the Tipping The Velvet adult scenes - if she had worn anymore clothes she would have looked like Captain Scott preparing for a trip to the Antarctic or Artic Circles.

Liked
    10 times
    name='D Cairns']I guess it could be THE LOVER with Jane March. But this guy has been posting all over the web, and the details he gives vary slightly from place to place. If he really wants to find out, he should tell us everything he knows: some sites he says it's early 90s, here he just says 90s. some sites he says brunette and that it's not Liz Hurley. If he'd just put the same information everywhere he'd stand a much better chance.

I think Jane march is favourite,the key is the channel 4 100 prog.(obviously)

It seems that we're guessing for our own curiosity now as the poster of the thread has been conspicuously quiet,maybe he found out on one of the other sites?

Liked
    0 times
    So what was the interracial drama? I can't see any likely contenders on her CV... It would be great if this cleared it up though, for some reason it's preying on my mind.

Liked
    10 times
    name='D Cairns']So what was the interracial drama? I can't see any likely contenders on her CV... It would be great if this cleared it up though, for some reason it's preying on my mind.

the LOVER is described as being set in FRENCH colonial Vietnam,and the interracial connection I presume is the Anglo-Asian coupling of Jane March and Tony Leung Ka Fai,but as you posted earlier D the info is sketchy at best,and no new info has been posted by this guy.

I still think this earlier suggestion of yours is closest as it ticks most of the boxes,it may yet prove to be absolutely correct , will we ever know ?

Where are you GATTACA SOLO ?

Liked
    0 times
    This link credits Anna Chancellor as 'narrator' but that doesn't necessarily mean she 'presented' it. The 100 Greatest Sexy Moments [2004] @ EOFFTV

According to the IMDB 'The Lover' accorded Jane March some notoriety because of the sex so it would make sense for her to be asked to do the show.

The're both a brunette model turned actress just to make it a bit more confusing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast