Senior Member Country: UK rose ellen's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    Can anybody help me identify a film I saw on tv in the early 90`s.It was about a girl who wanted to be a model,it was a comedy and there was a very funny bit at the begining when a boyfriend she had just dumped for somebody else caused a scene outside her house.I think she lived in a small town and was going to London but I don`t remember much else about it.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    16 times
    name='rose ellen']Can anybody help me identify a film I saw on tv in the early 90`s.It was about a girl who wanted to be a model,it was a comedy and there was a very funny bit at the begining when a boyfriend she had just dumped for somebody else caused a scene outside her house.I think she lived in a small town and was going to London but I don`t remember much else about it.

Darling (1965)

Senior Member Country: UK CaptainWaggett's Avatar
    Liked
    492 times
    Or Lady Godiva Rides Again?

Senior Member Country: UK rose ellen's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    It wasn`t Darling or Lady Godiva Rides again the film was later than that,probably late 80`s or early 90`s.I watched it late one night between 1989 and 1994 and would love to find out what it was as my husband now says he doesn`t remember it and I must have dreamt it.The only bit I really remember now is when the girls ex boyfriend said to her "you are only going out with him because his **** is bigger than mine"(sorry I am not being rude it was just so funny because he was quite posh and it was unexpected when he suddenly said that)".I know it was British as there was a bit when she was going to London to show her portfolio round the model agencies.