Liked
    0 times
    can anyone help me, I am trying to find the name of the actress in a film that I can not remember the title.. She is a buxom brittish actress, the film had a group of well to do folks out to sea on a fine yacht, a fire in the kitchen destroys the ship at sea in the tropics, the woman I can't remember her name and two men manage eventually to land on and survive for a while basically diving for fish just off shore, there are a few love making scenes, and at the end of the film the woman is 'rescued' by a visiting group of black folks, and as she eats ravenously on the fantail she sees the last surving man surface between the boat and the shore, and she ignores him.. Anyone got a clue as to the name of the film or the name of the actress? Thanks Padrino

Super Moderator Country: Scotland
    Liked
    27 times
    If you could tell us when you sthink it was made and if it was in colour or not someone might be able to assist you.

Liked
    0 times
    Our Girl Friday aka The Adventures of Sadie, made in colour in 1953 immediately springs to mind, due to the buxom woman/well-to-do men on a desert island situation.

The buxom actress in question would be a young Joan Collins, but there are 3 men on the island with her and although the folks flash their bare bottoms, there isn't any lovemaking - this was a U film.

It also features a peeping-tom parrot, if that brings back any memories.

Liked
    0 times
    name='Client Fan']Our Girl Friday aka The Adventures of Sadie, made in colour in 1953 immediately springs to mind, due to the buxom woman/well-to-do men on a desert island situation.

The buxom actress in question would be a young Joan Collins, but there are 3 men on the island with her and although the folks flash their bare bottoms, there isn't any lovemaking - this was a U film.

It also features a peeping-tom parrot, if that brings back any memories.

I cannot say that Joan Collins was ever buxom! Hattie Jacques was buxom in her younger days (The Chance of a Lifetime). She was in a film yesterday called 'Sea Wife' as a NUN! Can you imagine JC as a nun?

Could the film be 'The Admirable Crieghton'? about a shipwrecked well to do family who have to totally depend on the butler for their exsistance; with Kenneth Moore, Cecil Parker, et al.

Although I can't remember a parrot in the film.

Liked
    151 times
    Doesn't sound like either Our Girl Friday or Admirable Crichton from this description "at the end of the film the woman is 'rescued' by a visiting group of black folks, and as she eats ravenously on the fantail she sees the last surving man surface between the boat and the shore, and she ignores him.."

Senior Member Country: Scotland
    Liked
    0 times
    This sounds like it might be the terrible "3" with buxom "actress" Kelly Brook.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    name='padrino']can anyone help me, I am trying to find the name of the actress in a film that I can not remember the title.. She is a buxom brittish actress, the film had a group of well to do folks out to sea on a fine yacht, a fire in the kitchen destroys the ship at sea in the tropics, the woman I can't remember her name and two men manage eventually to land on and survive for a while basically diving for fish just off shore, there are a few love making scenes, and at the end of the film the woman is 'rescued' by a visiting group of black folks, and as she eats ravenously on the fantail she sees the last surving man surface between the boat and the shore, and she ignores him.. Anyone got a clue as to the name of the film or the name of the actress? Thanks Padrino

Are you talking of the film "3" 2005 starring Billy Zane as Jack, Kelly Brook as Jennifer, Juan Pablo Di Pace as Manuel,

The story started out well by quickly going into action where we see two couples, including Jack and Jennifer, chartering a boat in some area like in the Caribbean. One of the boat crew is played by Di Pace (Manuel) who gets into a quarrel with his girlfriend on the dock. Well, things don't go well after that because the girlfriend puts a curse on him and funny there is a fire onboard the boat both Manuel and Jennifer end up on this island but later they find Jack who is barely alive washed up on the shore. This is the ultimate scenario two men on an island with one woman well you can guess what is going to happen.

I think this is the film you are describing and Kelly Brook is British, and she is a Buxom lady if you have not seen this film yet i would suggest you watch it Hot stuff or what.

Senior Member Country: Vietnam hankoler's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times
    This sounds like "the admirable crichton, filmed in colour with kenneth more , joan collins.

Senior Member Country: Great Britain vaggmk1938's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times
    The only thing I can think of is "The Little Hut" 1957 with David Niven, Ava Gardner, and Stewart Granger.

But the only "black folk" is the ship's cook who dresses up as a ferocious "native" to frighten the two men and try to abscond with Ava!