Page 133 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3904
    Senior Member Country: England harryfielder's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times
    Welcome to all the new folks..

All your questions answered on this wonderful site....

Aitch,

Liked
    0 times
    Hi Guys,

Delighted to have stumbled across this site, huge fan of the British film scene - brought on by classics such as Get Carter, On The Buses and Childrens Film Foundation Saturdays!

Anyhow, in Weakest Link style; My name is Andy, i'm 31 from Liverpool and i'm a Firefighter.

Senior Member Country: United States torinfan's Avatar
    Liked
    71 times
    Greetings to all new members! :)

Member Country: England monkfish's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi all,my name is john,new to the forum,just showing my face.

Big fan of british film,my recent favourite being Dead mans shoes.

Hope to be a good film maker myself someday,heres hoping.

name='jaycad']welcome to 'monkfish'(the name of one of my favourite detectives) and 'NS2 Blue'

Moooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkffffffffffffffi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish indeed. Thanks

Senior Member Country: UK flynn's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times
    just like to say hi all look forward to joining in the debates:.

Senior Member Country: United States torinfan's Avatar
    Liked
    71 times
    Greetings Monkfish and Flynn!

Senior Member Country: UK flynn's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times
    Thanks Rinfan.

Senior Member Country: England faginsgirl's Avatar
    Liked
    416 times

(Sorry couldn`t resist!)

xx

Senior Member Country: Great Britain vincenzo's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    Noooooooo!! (Vince runs away in terror)........

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    1 times
    Can I be the first to welcome Mr Robert Ross to Britmovie.

I talked to you a few years ago at the Carry On Line forum, Robert.

Liked
    0 times
    Hello to everyone,

At last i have finally managed to log in and look forward to

joining in on threads in the future, after looking at some of them, in particular

ones relating to obtaining films from the 40's and 50's, i will certainly be offering

some reviews from my collection in the near future.

Regards to you all.

Through troubles and joys we have walked hand in hand.

Liked
    0 times
    Thoroughly new person here. Hoping to find some good new brit films to watch and discuss.

So hello all..

Liked
    0 times
    Found this great place when looking to see if any of the crime dramas I remember from the 80's and 90's re-broadcasts had been released on DVD. Had no idea that so many people were interested in this - great to know.

Liked
    0 times
    Wll hello from Oz.I have been trying to find the name of a british Movie and then went onto a series. I would love to be able to find out the name of the movien and series.

General Hypotesis

Some sort of atomic attack has happened and people are forced into self suficience mode. They grow their dope in the Glasshouses of huge mansions which they have taken over. The other coomdity is fuel and they are continuously attacking other groups trying to survive like them. I missed the original movie and saw some of the episodes of the sries.

I thought the name of the movies and series was 'The last day'or something similar. If there is someone out there who is not in a wheelchair and with bad cases of Alseimers I would love to find out the name of the film and series.

Jack

Senior Member Country: United States will.15's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Jack221395']Wll hello from Oz.I have been trying to find the name of a british Movie and then went onto a series. I would love to be able to find out the name of the movien and series.

General Hypotesis

Some sort of atomic attack has happened and people are forced into self suficience mode. They grow their dope in the Glasshouses of huge mansions which they have taken over. The other coomdity is fuel and they are continuously attacking other groups trying to survive like them. I missed the original movie and saw some of the episodes of the sries.

I thought the name of the movies and series was 'The last day'or something similar. If there is someone out there who is not in a wheelchair and with bad cases of Alseimers I would love to find out the name of the film and series.

Jack
    Jack,

You'll have a better chance of getting your show identified if you put your inquiry in the Can You Name this Film thread, third from the top of this forum. I can't be of help because I am in a wheelchair with a bad case of the Alseimhers. You might have a touch of it, too, as we are both spelling Alseimhers wrong (I believe there are two s's).

Liked
    0 times
    Was prompted to join as a result of the Alan Bennett series currently on TV this week. Can't wait to see "OUr Winnie" again this Thursday having not seen it for around 20 years. Pity some of the other great Bennett films like "Me I'm Afraid of Virginia Wolf" and "Doris and Doreen" are not been shown!

One of my other fave films is Billy Liar. Maybe I'm biased towards Northern based films, coming from Leeds, as I originally did.

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='will.15']I can't be of help because I am in a wheelchair with a bad case of the Alseimhers. You might have a touch of it, too, as we are both spelling Alseimhers wrong (I believe there are two s's).

Alzheimer's disease

Steve

Liked
    0 times
    Very excited to be here and make the acquaintance of fellow British film lovers!

My tastes run from Ealing to Hammer to more modern fare. I like to hunt down copies of rare/obscure/out of print films as part of feeding my voracious appetite.

I'm a city planner by trade and the owner of a handmade craft business. Looking forward to some good discussions!

Senior Member Country: UK Mr Sloane's Avatar
    Liked
    239 times
    name='calchas']Was prompted to join as a result of the Alan Bennett series currently on TV this week. Can't wait to see "OUr Winnie" again this Thursday having not seen it for around 20 years. Pity some of the other great Bennett films like "Me I'm Afraid of Virginia Wolf" and "Doris and Doreen" are not been shown!

One of my other fave films is Billy Liar. Maybe I'm biased towards Northern based films, coming from Leeds, as I originally did.

Welcome aboard.

Liked
    0 times
    Hi, i found this site & it's associated forums whilst looking for information on a Childrens Film Foundation movie from the 1970s. Looks like this is the place to be!