Page 55 of 196 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3904
    Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='moonfleet']It's quite a bit sad that Roger Livesey has no entry on actors biographies here, even if he doesn't appears on many films......

It's even sadder that there is no biography of him anywhere. We're working towards correcting that on the Powell & Pressburger Appreciation Society web site as he did his best work in their films

Steve

Liked
    0 times
    hi everyone just saw this site while looking for uk movies etc

i am from australia and love looking at british tv and files they

are much better quality and acting than almost anywhere look

forward to chatting thanks for having me

Senior Member Country: England faginsgirl's Avatar
    Liked
    416 times
    Welcome Shell.

Look forward to reading your posts.

xx

Super Moderator Country: UK batman's Avatar
    Liked
    255 times
    Welcome to all new members.

Liked
    0 times
    hi to all would like to say what a smashing site this is and pleased to join

thanks

Liked
    0 times
    Hi everyone!

I am delighted to join your merry throng..I am a member

of another forum-The Great War Forum- studying and researching all things World War 1.

Not enough films were made of this catastrophic period of world history, so popular interest tends to lean toward

the Second World War.

But that said, our forum has circa 19.900 members and a total of 733,340 posts all told.

I admire the amount of knowledge on here and am keen to participate!(in my own small way)

So will catch you shortly!

Toodle pip old chaps, chocks away!

Ivan.

Liked
    144 times
    I must say that I don't practise the english idiom daily, so, in advance( and latter too), sorry for sintax errors, aproximate words ...etc.., I just can't do more !!!

M.

Liked
    0 times
    Hi can I just say hello , my name is Joey and I am 43, I was born and Live in Liverpool and I am film and Tv mad, amongst my favourites are , rising damp,Alan Partridge, Fawlty Towers and Coupling, I am particular fond of Dramas, ie , Big Deal, Prospects, Give Us A break, SHoestring and any Play For Today , which I find appaling has only a Few episodes available to buy on DVD , why television companies don't bring this stuff out on dvd for the public has always baffled me, I am a Liverpool supporter to boot!!!!!!!!!!, thats all I can think of to wrie, looking forward to lots of discussions though!!!, best wishes , Joey

Senior Member Country: Wales
    Liked
    0 times
    Erm - hello!

I have toothache tonight, just about to watch Derren Brown and Peep show. I do a bit of scriptwriting - love film, would love to be a hollywood scriptwriter. Would like to move to the states - love mainly Brit films - sixties to eighties period and American popular indie (Sideways, Wes Craven etc)

Liked
    0 times
    Hello, thought I'd introduce myself! I don't really know what to say but, well, I'm a student, born and living in England and I love old TV comedy like Fawlty Towers and Three Up, Two Down. As for film, I like quiet, but meaningful films like The Belstone Fox and When The Whales Came. That's all I can think of to say right now...

Liked
    255 times
    name='Pink Ink']Hello, thought I'd introduce myself! I don't really know what to say but, well, I'm a student, born and living in England and I love old TV comedy like Fawlty Towers and Three Up, Two Down. As for film, I like quiet, but meaningful films like The Belstone Fox and When The Whales Came. That's all I can think of to say right now...

Welcome Pink Ink. I am rather partial to The Belstone Fox too.

Pkz
    Hi I am a Virgin in this forum so may I say hello to you all

Liked
    0 times
    Hi all

I'm new here so a big hello to everyone!

I found this site whilst searching for some info on a couple of flims/tv progs that I remember from childhood, there seems to be some people with incredible powers of recall here!

I hope I can help out in return

cheers

Senior Member Country: England faginsgirl's Avatar
    Liked
    416 times
    Welcome elephant stone

Where did you get that name from?

Fagins girl xx

Liked
    0 times

Hi all,

I've been around for a while but have never introduced myself. I use the name Blondel on here and have a Blog dedicated to an almost forgotten movie made by Walt Disney in England in 1952.

'The Story of Robin Hood' was the last major feature to be made at Denham Studios and starred Richard Todd, Joan Rice, James Robertson Justice, Sir Michael Hordern, Bill Owen, Peter Finch, Martitia Hunt, Patrick Barr, James Hayter and Antony Forwood. Behind the scenes were Ken Annakin, Guy Green and Carmen Dillon to name but a few.

My Blog Walt Disney's Story Of Robin Hood seeks to gain some recognition for this long forgotten movie and the wonderful talent that created it. So I visit Brit Film Forum from time to time to use the massive wealth of knowledge for my research!

Liked
    255 times
    name='Blondel']

I use the name Blondel on here and have a Blog dedicated to an almost forgotten movie made by Walt Disney in England in 1952.

It's not forgotten by me .... I have it in my collection!

Liked
    0 times
    Cheers batman!

That makes two of us!!!!

It is so often confused with the inferior Disney cartoon version of the 1970's.

Liked
    255 times
    name='Blondel']Cheers batman!

That makes two of us!!!!

It is so often confused with the inferior Disney cartoon version of the 1970's.

It's a wonderful film ..... wonderful atmosphere. Toddy is great and the music is a joy. What more could you want

Second best Hood film of all time, 'cos even though I like this one, Flynn is still tops for me.

Liked
    0 times
    Hallo each.

Unsure as to wther I am in the right place or doing the right thing as I am complete newbie here.

Being a completely dotty nutter who loves British films [note "films" in Britain. "Movies" in America] I came across this forum by accident while wandering around the net. Hope you are all ok and prospering. Glad to make your aquaintance.

Funlover

Senior Member Country: Europe
    Liked
    36 times
    name='funlover']Hallo each.

Unsure as to wther I am in the right place or doing the right thing as I am complete newbie here.

Being a completely dotty nutter who loves British films [note "films" in Britain. "Movies" in America] I came across this forum by accident while wandering around the net. Hope you are all ok and prospering. Glad to make your aquaintance.

Funlover

Don't worry - you'll get the hang of it.

Some of us even know a thing or two about the most unusual subjects.