Page 74 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 3904
    Senior Member Country: Great Britain Mark O's Avatar
    Liked
    202 times
    name='Moneypenny']Hello...Miss Moneypenny here...This Site was recommended to me by one of your existing Members.

It looks most interesting and I shall be visiting again.

Nice to meet with fellow film fans.

Mxx

Welcome aboard Miss Moneypenny and all new members

I may be wrong, but do I know you from a certain Music forum?!!

Junior Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello film buffs. I was introduced to this site by Marky B with whom I work at the club with. I'm sure I'll be spending many hours here.

Senior Member Country: England harryfielder's Avatar
    Liked
    51 times
    A warm welcome to this fine club....

Aitch,

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Up until 8 years ago I didn't even know how to turn a pc on. To all our new members, Welcome To The Pleasuredome.

Hooked off the line

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi everybody - I have finally got round to joining after many hours reading the site. My film tastes are a bit esoteric - I love British B Movies of the 40s 50s and 60s, especially the Butcher's ones. Trying to collect about 20 of these but only have 4 or 5 at the moment. My favourite films are Jigsaw with Jack Warner & Michael Goodliffe, Seven Keys, a Merton Park production with Alan Dobie, and The Boys, courtroom drama with Robert Morley & Richard Todd. Any help obtaining any of my wants would be much appreciated! Cheers. Ray.

Senior Member Country: Vietnam hankoler's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times
    welcome to you all ,I'm sure you'll find what you want to know on here about films .There are one or two members who have or are in the business on here.

Liked
    0 times
    hi there,

i am interested in rare tv and film. particularly from the 1960s and 70's. i have large archive an am interseted in speaking with fellow enthusiasts and collectors.

Liked
    137 times
    name='Red Ray']Hi everybody - I have finally got round to joining after many hours reading the site. My film tastes are a bit esoteric - I love British B Movies of the 40s 50s and 60s, especially the Butcher's ones. Trying to collect about 20 of these but only have 4 or 5 at the moment. My favourite films are Jigsaw with Jack Warner & Michael Goodliffe, Seven Keys, a Merton Park production with Alan Dobie, and The Boys, courtroom drama with Robert Morley & Richard Todd. Any help obtaining any of my wants would be much appreciated! Cheers. Ray.

Great choice of films

Liked
    69 times
    Welcome,Kinky Wizard

Ta Ta

Marky B

Liked
    0 times
    Welcome to the forum and with your interests - we should have a lot to talk about!

Liked
    0 times
    Hi all

I've been reading this site for a while and thought I'd better get myself on the boards.

I've got a wide taste in films. Among my list of favourites are 'Young frankenstein', 'I'm Alright, Jack', 'Schindler's List', 'Goodfellas' and 'Quadrophenia'.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all on the boards.

Cheers

Ian

Liked
    6 times
    Welcome - have a seat

Liked
    0 times
    Hiya ... im Kerry :P i've been accidently stumbling into this site for a while now .. and thought i should join :P lol, i have alot of tastes ... :/ my favourite movie of all time would be "pink floyd the wall" and "28 days later". im highly interested in the psychadelic and matters to do with the earth. and i love the supernatural. meh .. and im crazy about music.

well how be ya'll? peace, hope we can have loads of pleasant discussions together! :)

look forward to metting you all !

~Kerry

Liked
    0 times
    hi im gilly ive just come across this site ,i used to be a keen cinema goer but ill health restricts me now .I still like watching films tho and i like to know the ins an outs ,locations ,casts directors etc .I lokk fwd to solving many of my queries with the help of other members

Senior Member Country: Europe
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello Gilly and welcome - hope you enjoy it here!

Liked
    0 times
    Hi I am DLR311. I live in the States.

I have been visiting the favorite (favourite) actors and actresses thread for some

time...I love all the pictures that you have been posting.

I thought that it was time to introduce myself...instead of lurking!!!

Liked
    0 times
    Hi everyone out there. please be gentle with me as this is all new and confusing

for me. Not technaphobic but very technathick. One of my favorite great outdoors films is "THE RAILWAY CHILDREN" which will give you an idea of my age.

I love MICHAEL CAINE films, HAMMER HORROR, CHRISTOPHER LEE, KENNETH MORE, as in REACH FOR THE SKY and A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.

What I like is the amount of american film companies who use our actors and

come over here to film.. As this is my first time I dont want to push my luck too much. Thanks I think. Bridkid.

Senior Member Country: Vietnam hankoler's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times
    Welcome gilly whatever you want to know you will find it on here.

Liked
    0 times
    Hi All

My name is Dave and I used to run the vintage broadcasting.org.uk website until work got in the way. If anyone wishes to see it, please let me know and I'll send the web address to my free space with Zen

I'm 53 now and have always loved British feature films, my favourites include 'Sparrows Can't Sing', 'Sailor Beware'and 'The Love Match'

I also followed the launch of colour television in the 60's here in the UK and remember the Trade Test Colour Films with great affection. I'm lucky to have some of them on DVD to enjoy at home.

I work from home full time, running an on-line shop making and selling cables for vintage hi-fi equipment

David

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    0 times
    Welcome to all new members!

I've found everyone here very helpful and generous with their time and expertise - and they don't make you feel like a twit when you mess up or don't know something.

Richard