Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked
    151 times
    name='Steve Crook']

Just remember what I said, that if nobody understands you then there's not much point in saying anything

Steve

Ru nt dwn wiv da kids in a txt spk mnnr? *folds his arms in a hip-hop stance*

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='DB7']Ru nt dwn wiv da kids in a txt spk mnnr? *folds his arms in a hip-hop stance*

I understand "text speak", on the rare occasions it's used. Remember I work in the mobile industry

But it's hardly ever used, especially since the advent of predictive text and phones allowing longer messages.

It wasn't really used a lot before that either. But one Christmas, someone wrote a little book about it. One of those little books by the checkout in the bookshop.

They could only find a few examples, not enough to fill even a small booklet. So they made up some more to pad it out.

Then some journalists bought this book thinking that it was how everybody used text messages - and wrote lots of stories about it. And so a legend was born.

But apart from a few simple abbreviations like GR8 for great, U R for you are and things like that, it's hardly ever used

Steve

Liked
    0 times
    hi gents

i dont believe i ever heard someone play a regular tune like say... .."yes sir thats my baby "on the bag pipes.i just cant see it.i gotta hear strings ,drums in short

a regular orchestra......but thats me.

lenny (u no him better as COONSANDERS)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12