Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Not as cool as The Cramps (see other recent thread re. The Tube), but nonetheless as good as lost unless one of you good people happened to record it, I'm looking for Channel 4's The Tube footage of Paul McCartney performing 'Only Love Remains' and being interviewed (by Felix Howard) in Newcastle on Thursday 6th December, 1986, and broadcast next day, on Friday 7th.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Liked
    0 times
    Not as cool as the Cramps? Thou art jesting sire! Yes I have this footage & can bung it on a dvdr with any thing else you're looking for to fill the disc. All for a quid to cover costs ! I'd rather trade if you have any 60s & 70s britfilms.

Liked
    0 times
    name='trimphoner']Not as cool as the Cramps? Thou art jesting sire! Yes I have this footage & can bung it on a dvdr with any thing else you're looking for to fill the disc. All for a quid to cover costs ! I'd rather trade if you have any 60s & 70s britfilms.

It always lifts my spirits to see someone sticking up for Macca. Hear, hear.

Liked
    0 times
    name='Liger']...and being interviewed (by Felix Howard) in Newcastle on Thursday 6th December, 1986, and broadcast next day, on Friday 7th.

Wasn't Felix interviewed by Macca, when Felix dried on air, if memory serves? A classic TV moment.

Liked
    0 times
    That's right & Macca being the gent he is rescued Felix , helping him to finish the interview.