Thread: Holiday

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    I understand that this British Transport Film which features Blackpool and the music of Chris Barber is available on DVD. I assume it is part of a package of similar items but does anyone have any details of the release? Company? Title?

Help appreciated. Thanks

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    4 times
    Eddie - it's contained in the British Transport Films collection volume 2 "See Britain by Train"

These DVD's (there are 5 of them so far) are thoroughly recommended, even if you aren't particularly a train buff. They portray Britain of the 1950's to the 1970's and are put together with loving care.

See Amazon.co.uk: British Transport Films Collection - Vol. 2 - See Britain By Train [1952]: DVD

rgds

Rob

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Rob Compton']Eddie - it's contained in the British Transport Films collection volume 2 "See Britain by Train"

These DVD's (there are 5 of them so far) are thoroughly recommended, even if you aren't particularly a train buff. They portray Britain of the 1950's to the 1970's and are put together with loving care.

See Amazon.co.uk: British Transport Films Collection - Vol. 2 - See Britain By Train [1952]: DVD

rgds

Rob
    Many thanks ,Rob, for info and suggestion.

Eddie

Liked
    0 times
    Talking of BT Films, does one of the volumes in the DVD series have this title on it? I haven't got around to buying all volumes yet but I'm working on it. I have Lancs Coast on VHS but would like an official transfer. I say!