Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I am desperately looking for a copy of this series. I can only remember one bit where a man is in the woods and a "monster" is after him. Does anyone remember it, does anyone have a copy by some amazing chance?????

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by benchcluttocks@Aug 24 2005, 03:33 PM

Hi, I am desperately looking for a copy of this series. I can only remember one bit where a man is in the woods and a "monster" is after him.�* Does anyone remember it, does anyone have a copy by some amazing chance?????
    Hiya

Only two episodes (maybe) three of this series exist. I have two in excellent condition but timecoded. Have you a list of your collection you could send me to arrange a swap?

Liked
    0 times
    hello, which two episodes of west country tales do you have, and what does time coded mean, is that when there are numbers across the screen? Will you sell or swap a copy?? I am very interested. If you want a list of films let me know.

Liked
    0 times
    Hi, anyone out there got anything on West Country Tales, BBC shown around 1982, supernatural series.

Anythin g considered.

Senior Member Country: England aaron's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    (benchcluttocks @ Sep 24 2005, 09:55 AM)

Hi, anyone out there got anything on West Country Tales, BBC shown around 1982, supernatural series.

Anythin g considered.
    I'm sure i heard somewhere, that most of them were 'lost'. I hope im wrong about this, as i remember the series well, and it seems odd that a relatively recent show (1982-3 is what i call recent!) would have disappeared completely..

West Country Tales [1982 - 1983] @ EOFFTV

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    (benchcluttocks @ Sep 24 2005, 09:55 AM)

Anythin g considered.
    I was interested in this too. Posts by the good people over at British horror films indicate that all of them apart from 2 have been wiped. Posts over at the Mausoleum club say that one of them was shown on BBC2 a couple of years ago as part of the learning zone.

cheers,

A

Liked
    0 times
    west country tales. Anyone interested in the west country tales series please post your email address on the site.

Liked
    0 times
    name='benchcluttocks']Hi, anyone out there got anything on West Country Tales, BBC shown around 1982, supernatural series.

Anythin g considered.

if anyone is interested have video copy of the the wi to woo with jenny hanly and calum browne

Liked
    0 times
    West Country Tales was offered only recently on ebay. If memory serves me right, it was available on two DVDs, each containing 3 episodes. I think the seller also had Ace of Wands (series 3) on offer. You could try using this as a lead. At least we know that there are copies out there.

Liked
    0 times
    Hi, Anyone interested in West Country Tales can pm me as i have the following episodes on dvd they are :-

The Visitation (1982)

The Beast (1982)

Miss Constantine(1982)

The Breakdown(1982)

With Love Belinda(1983)

Ring a Ring a Rosie(1983)

These episodes are over two discs.

All the best highlander..

Liked
    0 times
    Hi, just wondering if there are any signs of The Poacher kicking around. I have the other five West Country Tales, but I remember this one being pretty creepy and I would love to see it again.

Liked
    0 times
    does anyone have any of the westcountry tales that were on tv in the early eighties...many thanks if you can help..

Liked
    0 times
    I have the episodes below:

West Country Tales � The Breakdown + With Love Belinda + Ring A Ring A Rosy + The Visitor + The Beast + Miss Constantine + To Wit To Woo (1981-82 supernatural anthology series)

Senior Member Country: Ireland
    Liked
    9 times
    I have those episodes too.Have the others been lost?..Anybody out there have them?..