Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Country: Europe
    Liked
    36 times
    name='DawnMiddleton']
    Hi Fell,

I remember this film, 'The Snow Goose' , I watched it twice when I was about 11 years old in 1971. We had just got our first TV (black & white!)

I remember at the end of the film on both occassions I was crying my eyes out .

I would just love to see this film once again.

and relive the childhood memory.

PLEASE HELP

You have a pm.

Liked
    0 times
    SORRY TO BOTHER, BUT I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. THIS THREAD IS A GODSEND, AS I LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE, HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR A COPY OF THE SNOW GOOSE. IF ANY CAN HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THIS IS A MOVIE I SAW AS A CHILD OF THE SEVENTIES, AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH MY OWN. THANKS!

Liked
    36 times
    name='STAUDY']SORRY TO BOTHER, BUT I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. THIS THREAD IS A GODSEND, AS I LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE, HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR A COPY OF THE SNOW GOOSE. IF ANY CAN HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THIS IS A MOVIE I SAW AS A CHILD OF THE SEVENTIES, AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH MY OWN. THANKS!

You have a pm - that'll surprise everybody!

Liked
    0 times
    i lived at the scene of the film my daughter was 2 when richard spoke to

us and it would be very nice for us to see if we can see it again could

you help me please it would make my daughters day as she got children

herself now help please thank you Mick

Liked
    0 times
    I feel a bit guilty about adding to the considerable list of people looking for a copy of Snow Goose. Like most, I have been searching for many years after having seen the original on the BBC. I found this site yesterday and would appreciate any help in obtaining a copy. Many thanks.

James

Liked
    0 times
    Could an ex-pat beg a copy of this wonderful film.. My wife an I have been searching for years.... If anyone could help, its quite unbelievable how many people saw the tv movie when it was shown. please please please :-)

Liked
    36 times
    name='Eddy']Could an ex-pat beg a copy of this wonderful film.. My wife an I have been searching for years.... If anyone could help, its quite unbelievable how many people saw the tv movie when it was shown. please please please :-)

Yes - sent you a pm.

Liked
    36 times
    Odd that I received notification of a reply in this thread just now but there is nothing here and I'm sure a few other replies have just disappeared. Just as well I had email notification or I couldn't have responded.

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    WOW! I can't believe someone has a copy of this TV gem - Please PM me - I'd love to see it! Many Thanks, Paul

Liked
    0 times
    Someone PLEASE, PLEASE help me out with a copy of the Snow Goose. I saw it as a child in the 70's and have never forgoten it. Now as an adult with a family of my own I have spent countless hours trying to locate it, so that I can share it with my wife and children.I will happily pay any costs involved. Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks

Senior Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    And yet more strong appeals for accessing this film...

Liked
    36 times
    name='dazrat']Someone PLEASE, PLEASE help me out with a copy of the Snow Goose. I saw it as a child in the 70's and have never forgoten it. Now as an adult with a family of my own I have spent countless hours trying to locate it, so that I can share it with my wife and children.I will happily pay any costs involved. Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks

Sorry not to have posted - no internet at the moment so having to use library in next village!

I can help you and Paul if you're not sorted yet but may be a bit intermittent with posting until BT get the exchange sorted

Liked
    0 times
    Our children loved 'The Snowgoose' but now our grandchildren are ready to see it, have been searching for years.

Can you PM me to do the necessary.

Regards

Super Moderator Country: Fiji
    Liked
    114 times
    SNOW GOOSE is currently appearing as a download on UK NOVA - will advise if better quality than the current copy...

Smudge

EDIT : It's the exact same copy that does the rounds already.

Liked
    0 times
    Dear Smudge or Fellwanderer ,

I have happily fallen into this wonderful site hunting for The Snow Goose (1971 BBC/Hallmark) having hunted for AGES and AGES. (And to find that there are so many of us out there also searching!) Please. Please. Could one of you let me know how to obtain a copy? It would mean a great deal to me. Thank you so very much.

Liked
    0 times
    Dear Fell,

just got your email. I would greatly appreciate your help,thankyou so much!!.It will bring and end to a long search.

Liked
    36 times
    I've pm'd those who've just asked about The Snow Goose but still won't have home access for a few days so don't be surprised if there is no reply until the weekend.

As Smudge says, the copy on UK Nova is the same as the one we have. The one available as a torrent via IMDb is also the same as that copy came from me.

Even if you are sorted, please let me know.

Super Moderator Country: Fiji
    Liked
    114 times
    Fell -

I've offered to do a copy for Twelvetrees, so will sort that shortly.

Smudge

Liked
    0 times
    Smudge,

And Twelvetrees is very grateful. I love this whole site. I'm going to have a lot of fun here. Thanks.

Liked
    0 times
    I would like to find and buy/rent a good clear copy of the movie "The Snow Goose", If anyone can help me find one I would be very grateful, I would accept it on vhs tape , or dvd, If anyone can help please reply to:

[email deleted - reply by PM instead]

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast