Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    my friend has the making of the adam and the ants pop video diana did and its a 1st generation recording

Senior Member Country: Ireland seanflynn76's Avatar
    Liked
    11 times
    Hello DVDMan!!! That is fantastic, now that really is a rarity!!!If it is at all possible do you think I could get a copy? Please PM with details. Thanks for this information, much appreciated!!!

Senior Member Country: Canada Zlatna's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    It's radio, but do you have a copy of this?

Blonde on Blonde - Diana Dors

Broadcast Tuesday 14 Apr 2009 BBC Radio 2

Mariella Frostrup tells the glamorous and sometimes heart-rending story of Britain's answer to Marilyn Monroe.

GRAEME
    Presumably you are aware of the interview she did with Larry Grayson on his ITV show - available now on DVD.

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by seanflynn76

Hello DVDMan!!! That is fantastic, now that really is a rarity!!!If it is at all possible do you think I could get a copy? Please PM with details. Thanks for this information, much appreciated!!!
    sorry made i dont do trades

graham its on the shut that door dvds with larry grayson i saw it not so long ago

Senior Member Country: Spain Rowdon's Avatar
    Liked
    143 times
    Don't forget the great interview she did with Norman Gunston on a rare outing for him on British TV. About 1980? He had a trolley of cream cakes at her side just in case she wanted one. She was very cool.

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Teacake

Not quite answering your question but perhaps something you might want to investigate further? I recall reading somewhere that filming the Thriller episode totally freaked out Diana and some of the crew and caused them to have a respect for unknown forces afterwards.
    thriller was a fantastic show she also appeared in 1 eoisode of show hammer house of horror called children of the full moon i remember working in the mailroom at pinewood studios many years ago and getting to meet the producer of the show as he had a office there

Liked
    11 times
    The 'Children Of The Full Moon' episode is great. Diana gives an excellant performance, as does Celia Gregory. The only weakness it Mr Casanove. In relation to to 'Thriller' Diana gives a great performance as Bessie Morne, the devil incarnate - but the episode is ruined by the actress that plays the younger daughter. I've watched a great deal of Dors' television acting work recently, and I ws left pondering, had Diana lived just what heights she would have risen to with her tv acting. Another great turn on TV is the Sweeney episode 'Messenger Of The Gods' as Mrs Rix, brilliant stuff!!!

Liked
    0 times
    malcolm mcfee was also in that sweeney episode which was brill sadly hes no longer with us

Liked
    0 times
    malcolm was best known for tv series Please Sir

Liked
    11 times
    Hello All.... Thanks to those who have emailed me in regards to interview footage. I would be interested in Diana's interview on the Simon Dee programme. If you have another footage available relating to Diana please message me, with details, and arrangments can be made via payment etc.

Liked
    11 times
    Hello All!!!!

Please contact me by private message if you have any film or tv footage of Dors. The footage is for research purposes for a book I'm writing on Diana Dors, it's working title is "Out Of The Shadows.......Re-Introducing Diana Dors". The book will mainly aimed towards those completing film/media study courses, and will look at her lengthy career aswell as her life. Many thanks in advance for looking, and if you can help that would greatly appreciated.....

Liked
    11 times
    Hello Folks!!!!

If anyone has any footage of Diana Dors, please get in contact with me via P.M. Arrangments can be made if payment is required, but I'm really eager to get hold of any t.v interviews, gameshow appearances anything really (I'll just have to make sure I don't have it first)....Please get in contact. Also in the acknowledgment section of the book, you will also recieve a mention.....Get in touch!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12