Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Thought would maybe fare better asking in here as suggested by Dave,.First one might be easier,probably a Playhouse or something.Man dies and goes to check-in desk, two lifts, one for Heaven, one for Hell, he is guided to the latter.He is given a room, that seems okay, but the twist is speakers on the wall that keeps playing 'Tulips from Amsterdam' by Max Bygraves, this was probably late 70s.

Second one, all I remember is a huge country house , where you go when you die, was quite spooky,had kind of dream sequences I think, this was on , on a Saturday night, probably late 70s or 80s.Everyone seemed to be partying, even though were all dead.D

Super Moderator Country: United States wearysloth's Avatar
    Liked
    19 times
    I remember a play or something with Tulips from Amsterdam being the punishment (and played out over the end credits possibly)...I don't recall an elevator though. A Tales of the Unexpected perhaps?

Liked
    0 times
    No, I went through all episodes of Tales of, and wasn't there, as well as Armchair Thriller, and Armchair Theatre, but no luck.It was certainly only about 30 mins long, man who is dead was someone like Denham Elliot, but not him.D

Liked
    0 times
    The second drama, the guy was dead, but wanted to escape.Was a huge country House where everyone partied.This was probably made about 78.