Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulman

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    I have all the episodes of Bulman starring Don Henderson, but quality could be better, anyone else got decent copies of this.D

Senior Member Country: Tokelau
    Liked
    0 times
    I'd be surprised if Network don't start releasing this title in the near future.

Liked
    0 times
    Well yes, as have brought out XYY Man, and series 1 of Strangers, probably have to wait till released the rest of that first.Is amazing it has never been repeated since the 80s, mine are all off tv from when originally shown but bit grainy .D

Liked
    0 times
    name='HIPPIEDAVE']mine are all off tv from when originally shown but bit grainy .

If (or when) Network lob these out onto DVD, I doubt, given the limited market for these titles, they'll carry out much in the way of cleaning/restoration. They'll just source the best prints available as they usually do.

I haven't seen the series since it's 1980s repeat myself.

Liked
    0 times
    Probably not a great help, I have one episode that's ok in terms of picture quality. I can't remember the title but it features a perpetually surprised looking Peter Wyngarde who cheerfully demolishes an ex hooker's garden centre.

Best,

Shaun

Liked
    0 times
    Hi Shaun, yes I know the story, quality of all the episodes are watchable but not brilliant.

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    I emailed network a while back about the future releases of Strangers and Bulman and got the oddest reply back, referring to a completely different show!

Liked
    0 times
    name='destructive dandy']I emailed network a while back about the future releases of Strangers and Bulman and got the oddest reply back, referring to a completely different show!

As good as Network are, they're notoriously close-mouthed about future releases, other than those officially announced.

As I said above, I'd be surprised if they didn't lob out at least one series of Bulman onto DVD, but when that will be is anyone's guess...

Banned Country: UK
    Liked
    6 times
    name='Modular']I'd be surprised if Network don't start releasing this title in the near future.

Network have indeed released Bulman onto DVD.

Banned Country: UK
    Liked
    6 times
    name='Modular']I'd be surprised if Network don't start releasing this title in the near future.

Network have released Strangers (sadly no Bulman though ) onto DVD.

Liked
    0 times
    Am sure Bulman will follow, so will watch my tv copies for now.

Liked
    0 times
    Series 2 of Strangers released later this month!

Liked
    0 times
    That is good news thanks, hopefully Bulman will follow

Member Country: United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Does anyone have "Soldier of Fortune" from Strangers? I fear I'll die of old age before they get to series 4, if they ever do!

Liked
    0 times
    Bulman series one will appear on Network Dvd, have seen cover.

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    6 times
    name='HIPPIEDAVE']Bulman series one will appear on Network Dvd, have seen cover.

Yeah; Dave I`ve been following this as well; but have you seen the expected date they give on there forthcoming releases section...

http://www.networkdvd.net/images/7952971small.jpg

Jan. 1st 2017

Liked
    0 times
    That is crazy haha.

Liked
    0 times
    I've tried asking on other people's threads but I am yet to have any luck getting hold of these shows. I have now watched all of 'The XYY Man' and 'Strangers' and really wanna see what happens to old George Bulman next. Especially as Network have postponed their DVD Release indefinitely. I have a massive collection of old TV, music and film so if anyone fancies a trade giz a shout and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers!

Liked
    0 times
    Aah the Lord and all his angels guard thy sacred throne and may ye be thrice blessed, as Bulman would say! So they are, I hadn't noticed those go up on there. Many, many thanks Captain! Just 'Bulman' to get now, I really wish that whatever was blocking the release of the DVD could get resolved!

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Dave Cigs']Aah the Lord and all his angels guard thy sacred throne and may ye be thrice blessed, as Bulman would say! So they are, I hadn't noticed those go up on there. Many, many thanks Captain! Just 'Bulman' to get now, I really wish that whatever was blocking the release of the DVD could get resolved!

I had been waiting for Bullman to come out this year I did not know it had been put on hold i hope it is released soon as its a great program

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast