Liked
    0 times
    I once saw this film when I was younger but I cant remember the name of it. The main things I remember are.

a car is driving along and an alien spaceship hits it. The car crashes and then the aliens go into the car while everyone inside it is dazed. The aliens take the people away and bring them back a few hours later. When everyone wakes up they dont know what has happened. But a passenger in the backseat had a camcorder recording and has film of aliens coming into the car and taking them away. Later in the film the aliens come to earth dressed in suits trying to get their hands on that videotape....

Can anyone help me name that film! I really enjoyed the film and I want to buy it and show my family but I cant remember the name of it! Thanks

Super Moderator Country: UK batman's Avatar
    Liked
    255 times
    When did you see this film? Was it on TV? With camcorders being used sounds 80s or early 90s.

Bats.

Member Country: Djibouti
    Liked
    0 times
    A quick google around suggests any number of variations on this theme over the last 15 years or so. Some appear to have been attempted hoaxes and some low budget movies taking their inspiration from Blair Witch (cf. the 16th post on the final link below).

Some examples;

Alien Abduction review

Extraterrestrial - Alien Abduction

Alien kills couple on video

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    I saw this movie - it starred Andrew Prine from V as one of the men in black - It went straight to video over here and was called 'The Shadowmen'

Liked
    0 times
    Hey thanks for naming this movie. For years I have been wondering what it was called. I will now try to find a copy of it to show my family. Thanks

Liked
    0 times
    Looks interesting, though I can't locate an R2 version for sale. Mixed reviews on amazon.com

Paul

Senior Member Country: France
    Liked
    0 times
    This movie, "The Shadow Men", USA 1998, directed by Timothy Bond, is available on DVD but I think in Region 1. It was even released in France as "Ennemis non identifi�s" (a VHS, so it was probably French-dubbed) - so it's perhaps possible to find a R2 VHS or DVD somewhere...

Link for the DVD:

Amazon.com: The Shadow Men: DVD: Eric Roberts,Sherilyn Fenn,Dean Stockwell,Brendon Ryan Barrett,Andrew Prine,Chris McCarty,Tom Poster,Valerie Swift,Hans Howes,David Bowe,Lisa Dinkins,Treva Tegtmeier,Robert Berger,Benjamin Brown,Ben Slack,Timothy Bond