Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked
    0 times
    I brought this from send-it a couple of years ago on video. DD Video c Canal+Images International it says on the box. I only paid £6.00p for it. The web site on the box DD Home Entertainment – A great choice of DVDs and videos It's a first rate copy code on the tape is VFC 32816 and DD4206. The only thing wrong with it for me is that it looks like it was shot in widescreen and shows full screen. The IMDb says 35mm but no widescreen.

Liked
    0 times
    name='tellingbone']The aircraft used in the film was the Handley Page Victor. All footage of this aircraft was shot at the old Handly Page factory at Radlett in Hertfordshire.

I have a copy of this film if anyone is interested.

Please. I have been after this philm for years, and there is only one out there at a silly price. I be very greatfull if you could do me a copy. How can we arange this and what would you like in return..

Thanking you Funkerdelic.

Liked
    0 times
    Hello all. Earlier on I started a thread asking if people could remember the 1st colour movie they saw when they got a colour TV. Clearly this question was aimed at people of a 'certain age'.

Anyhow, I note that the VHS of my 'first' movie (The Iron Maiden) is now: 'out of print'.

I'd really like to revisit the movie - so if any of you out there could help me access a VHS> DVD copy -it would be much appreciated. I have absolute tons to trade!

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    2 times
    I can help you with this film. If you are still looking send me a PM.

Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Norma Wisdom']Hello all. Earlier on I started a thread asking if people could remember the 1st colour movie they saw when they got a colour TV. Clearly this question was aimed at people of a 'certain age'.

Anyhow, I note that the VHS of my 'first' movie (The Iron Maiden) is now: 'out of print'.

I'd really like to revisit the movie - so if any of you out there could help me access a VHS> DVD copy -it would be much appreciated. I have absolute tons to trade!
    you can buy it on Amazon are you ready its �60 ouch

Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    I just wanna buy the film (on DVD of course) and like as has been said I get steered towards

loud sounding longed haired (musical types ?) which is not wot i wanted

Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Ady']You're forgiven Jaybob777 !

Yes Woburn was used ( if I remember correctly ) - Also, for the scene at the end , where she blows-up ( and the wheels fall off ) a full size wooden prop was used ( still in existance, I'm told by another engine man )

Thanks John Llewellyn - I'll look forward to the next installment !

Ady

- found out that, for several years, the full size wooden mock-up was kept in a barn not 300 yards from my house !!! - and I never knew !

- Ady.

Liked
    0 times
    I like Iron Maiden (the band).

Administrator Country: Wales Steve Crook's Avatar
    Liked
    418 times
    name='wayshway']I like Iron Maiden (the band).

But were they named after the film, or after the torture device?

Steve

Liked
    0 times
    name='Hackett']I brought this from send-it a couple of years ago on video. DD Video c Canal+Images International it says on the box. I only paid £6.00p for it. The web site on the box DD Home Entertainment – A great choice of DVDs and videos It's a first rate copy code on the tape is VFC 32816 and DD4206. The only thing wrong with it for me is that it looks like it was shot in widescreen and shows full screen. The IMDb says 35mm but no widescreen.

I think the Film Archive only had one widescreen copy version surviving and that was not in perfect condition. This was mentioned at a John Huntley Film Show I saw about 20 years ago. Hopefully if The Iron Maiden does ever make it to DVD this copy will be restored (if it still exists) - perhaps the condition of the film is the reason why it has so far not been released on DVD.

Member Country: Australia
    Liked
    0 times
    I am Looking For THE IRON MAIDEN (1962 ) has anyone got it ,I have looked on E-Bay no luck there .is it available

Member Country: Great Britain Leonard's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    darrenandtrish I have this old favorite. I can do you a copy. Send me a pm.

Leonard.

Liked
    0 times
    I too have a copy if you are still looking!

Liked
    0 times
    name='Steve Crook']But were they named after the film, or after the torture device?

Steve

Torture Device even though 90 percent of their songs are about movies or books.

Liked
    0 times
    Does anyone have a copy of the 1962 movie Iron Maiden about a traction engine going to a rally.

An elderly neighbour was telling me about it and he said he wouldn't mind seeing it again so I said I would try to find it for him but I can't seem to find it.

thanks

Senior Member Country: England darrenburnfan's Avatar
    Liked
    98 times
    Amazingly, someone sold the original 35mm cinema trailer from 1962 on eBay a few days ago.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/35mm-Trailer-T...item335f1394af

Liked
    0 times
    Funny that this should surface again as I found a very tidy vhs copy in our local Help The Aged charity shop a couple of weeks ago. Cost me the princely sum of £1.25!

Senior Member Country: England billy farmer's Avatar
    Liked
    308 times
    Fowler Showman's Iron Maiden, �23.99 at Corgi - http://www.corgi.co.uk/fowler-showma...5657-1920.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast