Thread: Help!

Liked
    0 times
    I seriously need help, for some reason i remembered a film i watched ages ago! i'm not really sure of any of the details but i really need to remember the name, its sooo annoying! It was about to sisters who worked in a factory making house coats who then interviewed to become playboy bunnies! If anyone has any idea what im talking about please put me out of my misery!!

Kirsty!

I seriously need help, for some reason i remembered a film i watched ages ago! i'm not really sure of any of the details but i really need to remember the name, its sooo annoying! It was about to sisters who worked in a factory making house coats who then interviewed to become playboy bunnies! If anyone has any idea what im talking about please put me out of my misery!!

Kirsty!

Senior Member Country: Scotland lostintown's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    Sorry, don't know.

Sorry, don't know.

Senior Member Country: Canada
    Liked
    0 times
    name='lostintown']Sorry, don't know.

Sorry, don't know.
    Sarky get.

Sarky get.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    150 times
    name='Kirsty']I seriously need help, for some reason i remembered a film i watched ages ago! i'm not really sure of any of the details but i really need to remember the name, its sooo annoying! It was about to sisters who worked in a factory making house coats who then interviewed to become playboy bunnies! If anyone has any idea what im talking about please put me out of my misery!!

Kirsty!

Try this one: A Tale Of Two Bunnies (2000)

DS x.

Senior Member Country: Australia
    Liked
    1 times
    If its an old film you'll probably find there are a lot more than two bunnies by now.

Dave.

Liked
    0 times
    hi all....i have looked in my old copies of playboy (had to wait till wife went shopping) and no mention of it...