Thread: The Naked City

Senior Member Country: UK susanduic's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    Not actually a British series but it did have Brit. guest stars and was shown on Sky a few years ago.

Does anyone have a good copy of the episode Pedigree Sheet?

I have a very poor copy but..........

Liked
    0 times
    I bought the only three commercially available box sets of 'Naked City' whilst on holiday in America and I'm sorry to say that the episode 'Pedigree Sheet' is not on any of them. However I can tell you that the complete series of 'Naked City' is available from an American website called iOffer.com for around $56(�30) plus shipping. Apparently the viewing quality ranges from 7-9 out of 10 depending on the episode. If you are intent on acquiring the episode in question then ,to my knowledge, this is the only source. I would advise that you be extremely cautious and check out this seller first before parting with any cash. Good luck with your search.

Liked
    1 times
    Thanks for that. I think as I already have a copy, albeit poor I'll be passing on the whole series. I have tried iOffer successfully but I agree it's essential to be cautious,

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    name='tylopar']I bought the only three commercially available box sets of 'Naked City' whilst on holiday in America and I'm sorry to say that the episode 'Pedigree Sheet' is not on any of them.

In case there are fans out there, perhaps worth adding that as well as the three box-sets, there are half-a-dozen single-disc releases as well, each of which contain four episodes, and none of these are on the box-sets. Unfortunately, "The Pedigree Sheet" isn't one of these 24 episodes either.

Liked
    1 times
    Thinking about it there must be or have been a website out there where someone sells home recordings of this series. I don't remember any more about it than that but I got The PedigreeSheet somewhere, I didn't record it myself and it wasn't from ebay or any of the usual suspects. My copy is very poor but for completists.........

The Complete Series currently available at ioffer is just the half hour programmes and only 39 of 139. The seller replied to one enquirer that he didn't keep data about the stars in each episode and so it all sounds a bit sus(?s) to me.