Liked
    0 times
    hi all.

i will try to explain as much of the film i can remember so you can try to name it.

all i remember was that near the end of the film to people ( a man and a women ) throws this women in the sea from a little boat and throws the anchor down aswell and why she is drowning and nearly dead the keys float down and she is set free. she then goes to find them and she finds them in a lighthouse and all i remember about this lighthouse is that a person is chasing someone up and and someone finds a hook in the middle of the lighthouse and that eventually kills the person. what i remember aswell is that someone throws a camera down a little hill. that point maybe irrelevant but there we go.

this film is kind of a horror film.

it is a recent film.

i really hope you guys can tell me the name of the film as i have been wondering for ages.

thanks.

Liked
    80 times
    name='pne4']hi all.

i will try to explain as much of the film i can remember so you can try to name it.

all i remember was that near the end of the film to people ( a man and a women ) throws this women in the sea from a little boat and throws the anchor down aswell and why she is drowning and nearly dead the keys float down and she is set free. she then goes to find them and she finds them in a lighthouse and all i remember about this lighthouse is that a person is chasing someone up and and someone finds a hook in the middle of the lighthouse and that eventually kills the person. what i remember aswell is that someone throws a camera down a little hill. that point maybe irrelevant but there we go.

this film is kind of a horror film.

it is a recent film.

i really hope you guys can tell me the name of the film as i have been wondering for ages.

thanks.

Possibly it is Tower of Evil (1972).

Here is a link with more details:

Tower of Evil (1972)

Euryale.

Liked
    0 times
    no it is not that film.

but thanks very much for trying again. :)

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    4 times
    There was a recently made (ie within the last 12 years) British horror film called LIGHTHOUSE, but I can't recall if anything described above happens. Come to think of it, I can't remember actually watching it...although I own a copy.

Senior Member Country: Scotland lostintown's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm pretty sure that it's Half Light (2006).

Quite a good film actually.