Liked
    0 times
    I saw the trailer to this, but never got round to seeing it in the cinema, now I can't find any refernce to it..if it helps, in my area atleast, it was only showing in arthouse cinemas.

From what I remember...there were three stories...with the same two lovers, fighting to stay together.

The first was 12th century or something...a kind of camelot time..in which the woman was a princess of sorts. The man was sent on a quest, and given a ring, or he gave her one, so that they would be able to get married when he returns.

The second story was in current times, and they both seemed average people. From what I remember it was winter and there was a fair bit of snow around. I can't remember exactly what happened here, but one of them might have been terminally ill.

The third time was in the distant future, and was some kind of ethereal paradise/garden of eden...with a big tree in the middle...and that's pretty much all I can remember.

I really really wanted to watch this and would greatly apreciate any help anyone can give me in naming it.

It only came out a couple of years ago, if that, because I know I was with my current girlfriend, which has been for 2 and a half years, but I seem to remember us being together for a little bit when it came out.

Thankyou very much

Senior Member Country: Scotland silverwhistle's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    The Fountain (2006)

Liked
    0 times
    OMG thankyou so much! I am now officially your slave...I've been looking for this for ages!

THANKYOUUUU!

(Apolagies for sounding like a crazed 13 year old McFly fan, but it was called for)

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Guthan']OMG thankyou so much! I am now officially your slave...I've been looking for this for ages!

THANKYOUUUU!

(Apolagies for sounding like a crazed 13 year old McFly fan, but it was called for)

I think you can't be that much older, otherwise a couple of years wouldn't seem like "ages" - some of us have been looking for stuff for more than ten times that long!