Liked
    0 times
    hi again i have a film in my head i cannot remember if it was part of a twilight zone or

creepshow or its own film

ts about a family who wake up and find they are trapped in there house the whole house is surrounded by metal and getting hotter and hotter and then theres some green oozing stuff in it. it turns out its really a dolls house in the future and a young boy has put his sisters doll house in the oven

i hope this is understandable

thanks

Senior Member Country: Australia
    Liked
    15 times
    name='delta']It's about a family who wake up and find they are trapped in their house .... there's some green oozing stuff in it ..... a young boy has put his sisters doll house in the oven

Sounds like one of The Simpsons Halloween episodes ....

Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    8 times
    Just to confirm that CaptainWaggett is correct.......it's definately Childs Play.

Senior Member Country: UK rose ellen's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    That is Childs Play one of the Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense films.I know beyond doubt as I watched it recently.

Liked
    0 times
    thanks a lot does anyone know if this series is available to buy.

Senior Member Country: UK rose ellen's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    It is available at Amazon.The whole series costs over �200 but you can get volume two which is the one that episode is on for under�30.They have them at play.com but I have been looking for volume one and noticed they have been temporarily out of stock for over a year.

Liked
    0 times
    also thought of another film a bit more up to date maybe american three girls i think

stop at a old innercity petrol station and snoop around and an old man attacks one of them they kill him i think and his three doberman dogs then go after the girls

again this could be part of the creepshow series

Senior Member Country: England phil's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times
    name='delta']also thought of another film a bit more up to date maybe american three girls i think

stop at a old innercity petrol station and snoop around and an old man attacks one of them they kill him i think and his three doberman dogs then go after the girls

again this could be part of the creepshow series

This is After Midnight (1989)