Liked
    0 times
    It's about a young rich couple living in UK.She has long black hair (the hairdo was always very good done)and she practise witchcraft with a voodoo doll.She looks frequent in the mirror and she sees then what's happening in the mirror.She kills her maid and butler (with the help of her voodoo doll) at the end she also tries to kill her husband with this but don't succeed, police was after her.

Someone knows this film?

Liked
    0 times
    Could be Trilogy of Terror, I think there is a voodoo story with Karen Black as the main character.

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    No, TRILOGY OF TERROR, in the feature 'Amelia' sees Karen Black terrorised by a voodoo effigy. She eventually puts it in the oven. Nasty stuff.

Senior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    7 times
    Something from the Hammer House of Horror/Mystery and suspense series perhaps?

Liked
    0 times
    It was an epsiode of the new series of Hammer house of horror, I believe it was episode 1 or 2 and caused quite a stir at the time as there was some partial nudity in a couple of shots.

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    name='Azanti']It was an epsiode of the new series of Hammer house of horror, I believe it was episode 1 or 2 and caused quite a stir at the time as there was some partial nudity in a couple of shots.

Doesn't seem to fit any of the 'Hammer house of Horror' stories, though witches and voodoo are well represented:

www.hammerhouseofhorrortvseries.co.uk

Nor @hammer house of Mystery and Suspence' neither:

Untitled

Hmmmmm...

Senior Member Country: Moldova Midwich cuckoo's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    Could it have been a ''Thriller'' episode?

Member Country: Ireland
    Liked
    0 times
    Could it be this, Spell of Evil a thriller episode with Diane Cilento, she does have fantastic hair in it too!

THRILLER by Brian Clemens

Liked
    4 times
    I would go along with Liah on this one and nominate SPELL OF EVIL, thanks to Diane Cilento's immense black hairdo (for which read 'wig'), and the 'opulence' of the setting (she marries rich and successful businessman Edward DeSouza, although their house is shown on the closing credits to be a typical 70s semi)

The only episode in Hammer House Of Horror to feature a voodoo doll is CHARLIE BOY, but the plot there doesn't quite fit the decription...for a start, the heroine (Angela Bruce) is black, and has short hair. However (those who haven't seen this stop reading now), she is 'found' by the police towards the end having died in a car crash.

Liked
    0 times
    I'm sure this stars Karen Black. After the gnashing doll makes it's mark, she gets a telephone call from her mum. After telling her it's ok to come over to see her, KB crouches down holding a knife in her hand waiting for her mum to arrive. That's where it ends. Is that the one?

Senior Member Country: UK quippy's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    I think the film you're thinking of is The Strange Possession Of Mrs Oliver.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0p-Zzu6yFwE]YouTube - The Strange Possession Of Mrs. Oliver (1977)[/ame]