Junior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey these 2 arent films as such, i remember seein them both when i was a kid in the mid 90's but i cant remember what they are called. They were both a one showing thing, i think they were either a drama or documentary not sure.

Right the first one was set in west yorkshire and its about a guy who is a thief and in and out of prison quite alot and the main bit of it i remember was he stole an iron from a shop then he got caught and sent to prison and his cell mate was sat on the bed saying to him "no*ce no*ce grass grass" and then he hung himself in prison.

Im tryin to find this because the guy that its about is my uncle lol and i only remember seein i that one time, i dont remember him cause i never met him and only know his last name is Walton.

Right now for the second one, its set in west yorkshire again in bradford at a place called undercliffe, and its about a girl that goes to a school called undercliffe middle school and she gets beat up in school and her mum dies and the girl gets pushed into an empty grave, thats all i can remember from that one.

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Adam

Liked
    0 times
    I think the second one might be King Girl (1997 i think) but as i remember it was set in Leeds and the bullied girl's dad has died. There is definately a scene in a graveyard and i am pretty sure she gets pushed in.

Liked
    0 times
    Not sure the first one you mention might be a BBC drama Called 'criminal' 1994

Junior Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    thank you very much they are the ones i was lookin for "king girl" and "criminal"

but unfortunatly i cant find anywere that i can get them lol

Any help?